Amarië
Pseudo-Kafria
Orwell
odo banks
Pettytyrant101
25 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Bigger, Badder, Even More Serious Thread [2] - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bigger, Badder, Even More Serious Thread [2]

Post by Ally Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:59 pm

FUCK FUCK FUCK OF COURSE FISH CAN'T PLAY MONOPOLY I MEAN THEIR MONETARY SYSTEM RELIES ON FISH LABOUR AND THEY ALL LIVE IN THE SEA THE SEA IS THEIR HOUSE TRADING WATER IS FUCKING WRONG dude

True story

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

The Bigger, Badder, Even More Serious Thread [2] - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bigger, Badder, Even More Serious Thread [2]

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:34 pm

Fish trading water? You'd think in the ocean that would give them a bit of an inflation problem.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:42 pm

and crabs.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:42 pm

Orwell your self publicity is an absolute disgrace- you should be ashamed of yourself! I mean you didnt even direct Azriel to the Dark Planet Day fan fic so she can get a fuller appreciation of Forumshires beginings and your own suspicous start in life.
You didnt even point out a certain story strating on page 4 of that thread- as I say simply disgraceful of you.

http://www.hobbitmovieforum.com/t336p45-dark-planet-day-challenge-forumshire-fanfic

(You wil also find some other rather wonderful tales there including our Mayor Kafria's- which I am STILL patiently waiting for the next bit of- hint bloody hint!!!)

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:38 am

Clearly you have no idea about self-promotion, Petty.. Rolling Eyes

Suspect

... or maybe you do... Mad

disgusting, really...

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:55 pm

disgusting, really...- Orwell

I aim to please! Or at least live up to (down to) expectations. drunken

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:09 pm

Ally wrote:FUCK FUCK FUCK OF COURSE FISH CAN'T PLAY MONOPOLY I MEAN THEIR MONETARY SYSTEM RELIES ON FISH LABOUR AND THEY ALL LIVE IN THE SEA THE SEA IS THEIR HOUSE TRADING WATER IS FUCKING WRONG dude

True story

Ally, you are so trying at times.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:17 pm

After landing myself in jail, I spent the next few hours being relentlessly sh****d up the arse... Sometimes I think my uncle takes MONOPOLY FAR to seriously !

The Bigger, Badder, Even More Serious Thread [2] - Page 29 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

The Bigger, Badder, Even More Serious Thread [2] - Page 29 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:42 pm

Shocked Who was your Uncle? Jimmy Saville?! pale

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:46 pm

probably ! Shocked

The Bigger, Badder, Even More Serious Thread [2] - Page 29 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

The Bigger, Badder, Even More Serious Thread [2] - Page 29 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:47 am

Forumshire continues to descend further into the murkymud. I should have stopped you when you frst started rolling in it, Petty! Shocked

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:22 am

Hey! How is this my fault?! Mad
I blame Ally- her esoteria has become positively Fjordian in its sweary proportions.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:43 pm

Absolutely classic Paxman as he 'interviews' Conrad Black last night on Newsnight- this is really worth the watch! Shocked

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:56 pm

Hmm...never heard of Conrad Black before. He does make good points about the imbalance between the american judicial system and other countries though.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:00 pm

He was a media mogul- a real life Citzen Kane as he has been called- owned some of the UK's biggest newspapers and got made a Lord and got a Seat in the Hous eof Lords- then got caught nicking all the shareholders cash and putting it in his own bank account.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:32 pm

I'm on lunch break trying to find out if anybody I know was on board. Not good.
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2012/1029/The-story-behind-the-HMS-Bounty-sunk-by-Sandy-off-N.C.-coast-video

The Christian Science Monitor

Hurricane Sandy has already claimed a well-known victim, as the massive storm has sunk the tall ship HMS Bounty off the coast of North Carolina.

Two US Coast Guard helicopters rescued 14 of the ship’s 16 crew members early Monday morning. The Coast Guard is still searching for the two missing crew, a service spokesman said.

The ship issued a distress call at 6:30, Eastern time, on Sunday evening, according to the website of the HMS Bounty Organization. At that time it lost power, and pumps were thus unable to keep up with water rising in the ship. The vessel was taking on two feet of water per hour, according to the Associated Press.

Bounty Organization officials contacted the Coast Guard, which sent a C-130 aircraft to track the distressed vessel at its location, approximately 90 miles southeast of Cape Hatteras, N.C. By 4:30 a.m., the situation was so bad that the captain ordered the ship abandoned, according to the website. The Coast Guard says its helicopters pulled 14 survivors from lifeboats by 6:30 a.m. Monday.

The ship that sank Monday was a replica of the original Bounty, built for the 1962 “Mutiny on the Bounty” movie, which starred Marlon Brando as Christian. It was constructed from original Royal Navy plans, but was made one-third larger to accommodate cameras and other filming equipment.

Over the years it has starred in a number of sailing movies, including the “Pirates of the Caribbean” film series, in which it was the pirate ship Black Pearl.

Tracie Simonin, director of the HMS Bounty Organization, said that the ship left Connecticut last week bound for Florida and was in contact with the National Hurricane Center as it tried to skirt the massive storm barreling up the East Coast.
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:35 pm

That's terrible to hear. I hope they find the other two crew members.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:50 pm

Getting news through the tall ship community. The two who have not been recovered are the long-time captain and a female college student, a descendant of Fletcher Christian. The Coast Guard is still searching so there's still hope. But DAMN!
David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:02 pm

Shit thats not good David. Very sorry to hear about this. Lost at sea is a hard one for all concerned to deal with. I hope for the best however.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:22 pm

oh god Dave I am so sorry to hear this bad news, I really hope they are found safe.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:00 am

did i hear right? we cant send our troops xmas presents wrapped in xmas paper coz it offends the afganistans? how about a nuke wrapped in xmas paper? our forces are dieing for them and all they can think about is being offended by colourful paper? what a load of crap from our gutless goverment,bring them home and stuff them,let them fight thier own battle

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:15 am

Pretty sure it's standard military policy when it comes to foreign powers in a country not to draw attention to yourself. Probably came out in a poorly conceived press release to ensure security is up to standard, but it's hardly news worthy now is it? Very Happy

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:19 am

Back on the Bounty topic, the BBC is reporting has found one of the new missing crewmembers alive but that she is unresponsive. The captain is still missing. My thoughts are with all the crew and their friends and family.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20132623
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:07 am

Thanks Eldo. Sadly she didn't make it, and the search for Captain Robin has been called off. He did his best by his crew and his ship when everything was going against him, and many lives were saved. That's all you can ask of a man.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/156687-bounty-crew-member-dies-hospital-official-confirms?utm_source=website&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=most_read

http://www.tallshipbounty.org/the-ship/RobinWalbridge.php
David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:11 am

I'm so sorry to hear that, David.
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next