UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain)

+12
odo banks
chris63
RA
Ringdrotten
Orwell
halfwise
Bluebottle
Lancebloke
Nagual
malickfan
azriel
Eldorion
16 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 20 Empty Re: UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain)

Post by Bluebottle Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:16 pm

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 20 Empty Re: UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain)

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:49 pm

The Mayors' Office™️ will keep working to the clock like.. err.. clock.. err.. work.. _ Blue

{{{I hope so- those plum puddings arent going to eat themselves you know! Mad }}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:12 pm

The vice-mayor is sadly unavailable for comment as he is currently out on a late lunch that has, as costum dictates, turned into an early supper at a suitable establishment. He would however like it to be known that the Mayors' Office™ are working hard on the issues that has arisen in our dear beloved mayor's absence. The Mayors' Office™ would further ask the population to REMAIN CALM in this trying time for the entier nation.

Yours sincerely, and most well remuneratedly,

etcetc

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:58 pm

The Vice-Mayors Office would also like to inform the population that they are taking immidiate steps to trademark the following phrases;

KEEP CALM
The Vice-Mayors Office™
His most Esteemed Excellency by Democratic Support and Administerial Decree His Highness The Vice-Mayor™

Now, be sure to keep that calm.

Further phrase added to trademark application;

keep that calm

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:59 pm

{{{I think.. I'm having fun.. Razz}}}

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:13 pm

UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 20 Keep-calm-and-love-your-admin-16

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:16 pm

Now now. There's no need for the admins' office to get involved. The Vice-Mayors Office™️ has this under complete controll. (This is not a quiet coup at all.) Nod Mad

Now, keep that calm™️ people.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:17 pm

Amarië wrote:UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 20 Keep-calm-and-love-your-admin-16

I love you ™️

UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 20 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 20 UJpDi UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 20 Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:31 pm

This is not a quiet coup at all- Blue

{{{Oh we havent had one of those in a while! (Excluding Amarie's coup on the basis we have too, as being a Dark Planet coup there is no bloody evidence there ever actually was one Mad }}}

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:33 pm

Now, this is all legitimate according to the Forumshire unwritten consitution. You just go about your business now, citizen. And, don't forget to keep that calm™️. Wink Nod

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:36 pm

{{Keep what calm? scratch Besides not sure I can be calm, never been calm before don't see why I should have to start now Evil or Very Mad }}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:41 pm

It's a catchphrase. The Vice-Mayors Office™️ wishes to appeal to the youth, and don't want to repeat the mistakes of the past. Nod

Thank you for your inquiery. The Vice-Mayors Office™️ take all concerns from the general populaiton seriously.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:52 pm

can we have some soft borders round the Who thread.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:23 pm

Legislative power rests with the admins' office, I'm affraid. Shrugging The Vice-Mayors Office™️ are sorry not to be able to assist you in this endavour. The safety and well being of Forumshire's citizens is our primary aim after all. Smile

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:45 pm

*newsflash* The Mayor has done a runner with the Ceremonial Golden Geoduck, the CGG is an antique used in ALL Forumshireian initiation ceremonies, and is regularly buffed by Odo on rotation with Petty McCrabbit, this relic must be found at once before it gets into the wrong hands. Shocked

affraid

elephant artists impression of geoduck.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:29 am

Mrs Figg wrote:

elephant  artists impression of geoduck.

Surely we can do better than that.

UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 20 Shellfish3

UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 20 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 20 UJpDi UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 20 Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:27 am

If that thing came near me Id hit with a fooking stick pale No

UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 20 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 20 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:54 am

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/04/nigel-farage-resigns-as-ukip-leader?CMP=soc_567

I'm not too shocked to see him go, but I was expecting him to stick around and gloat a bit longer...

''Hey Boris, it's Nigel here...well we've left the E.U...did you have a plan?...no? Should we take the cowardly way out and bail on the mess we've created rather than using our influence to help negotiate?, ok agreed, kinda bored with this politics malarkey I think I'll just spend all my time down the pub again...''

There is a part of me hoping Tim Farron resigns and makes it a clean sweep...

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:25 am

{{Un-fucking- believable- the Leave leaders are all like the ole Duke of York in the nursery rhyme, but instead of leading their troops up the hill and straight back down again they climbed the hill, saw what was on the other side, shat their pants and ran away and left their troops to deal with it on their own Mad  Cowardly wankers the lot the of them. Mad }}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:45 am

Nod

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:49 am

http://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/boris-johnson-voters-were-not-told-basic-truths-about-brexit-11364071577672

Prick.

malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:58 am

Nod

UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 20 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 20 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:01 pm

"The reality is that the stock market has not plunged, as some said it would - far from it. The FTSE is higher than when the vote took place," - Boris

{{Problem there is the ftse is made up of multinational and global corporations- and the Bank have chucked billions of bonds at this problem already after the pound fell off a cliff with the vote- its the selling of those bonds, as they are seen as a safer investment because they are government backed bonds, which has given the artificial bounce- but they cant just keep printing off money to chuck at it, that will risk rising inflation, which in turn means rising interest rates going up to try to control it which in turn risks rising mortgages and defaults.

The real indicator is the ftse 250- which is made up of small to medium business in the UK- in other words the actual backbone of the UK business- and its not doing so well at all.

UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 20 363_zpsfkfkssks

16170.09 index change: -295.40
52 week low - 14967.86   - BBC Finance

But no-one is talking about it- especially not on the leave side where they keep referring to the ftse- which is in this situation largely irrelevant compared to UK based business}}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:56 pm

well the 5 cowardly wankers who have led us into disaster have either left or are on the way out. Cameron =gone, Boris = gone, Gove = don't bang the door on the way out, Farage = gone, Corbyn = time to get your coat comrade.

as Petty said. its UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!  

all I need now is IDS head on a plate. because we are going full-on Game of Thrones!
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:19 pm

I know the Queen is supposed to be politically neutral, but even she must be worried/annoyed/amused by the fallout of Breixt at this point, I'm no royalist but you have to wonder why she hasn't commented on things so far...

malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next