UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain)

+12
odo banks
chris63
RA
Ringdrotten
Orwell
halfwise
Bluebottle
Lancebloke
Nagual
malickfan
azriel
Eldorion
16 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 19 Empty Re: UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain)

Post by malickfan Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:23 pm

Bluebottle wrote:Well.. this has all turned out rather well, hasn't it..

Well, it helped me to overtake Forest in the top 20, so that's something I suppose...

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 19 Empty Re: UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain)

Post by David H Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:33 pm

malickfan wrote:
Well, it helped me to overtake Forest in the top 20, so that's something I suppose...
pirat pub

{{{{{{and if bungo keeps napping i may just regain top 10 :carrot: }}}}}}

UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 19 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 19 UJpDi UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 19 Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:44 pm

David H wrote:
malickfan wrote:
pirat  pub

{{{{{{and if bungo keeps napping i may just regain top 10 :carrot: }}}}}}

Thumbs Up

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:44 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/30/police-report-fivefold-increase-race-hate-crimes-since-brexit-result

malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:48 pm

Where the chuff is Bungo ?

UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 19 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 19 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:50 pm

{{{{shhhhhhhhh.........let me catch him first Nod}}}}

UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 19 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 19 UJpDi UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 19 Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:53 pm

{{{ sorry ! }}}

UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 19 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 19 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:37 am

I suspect Bungo may have thought certain attacks by some folk here (me included) on Donald Trump were actually attacks on him. Could not be further from the truth, and I hope Bungo knows that. Bungo is a fine fellow, sturdy, with soil on his hands and mud on his boots, and, as I hear it, of sound Stoor stock. That's what I heard - or made up. Whatever the case, Bungo is a grand fellow, and sadly missed. (Even if he likes Trump. Very Happy )

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:13 am

malickfan wrote:Well, it helped me to overtake Forest in the top 20, so that's something I suppose...

You're also less than 30 posts from cracking the top 15. Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:15 am

bungo came back after the initial Trump fracas and I hope that he will return to us again, but I too have withdrawn from discussion after feeling fed up with something (though I've never been able to resist the allure of posting for too long Razz) so I think I can understand.
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:50 pm

yeah come back Bungs. Very Happy
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:46 pm

all brexiters should watch this and weep.

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:55 pm

Nod

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:55 pm

UK in/out referendum on the EU (Brexit vs Bremain) - Page 19 13533169_10209901034833114_6783645523865735884_n

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:19 pm

I remember thinking his reaction was funny when I watched the video, not knowing who he was. I'm not always sure to think of FB memes but dude checks out. Thanks for posting this! He wrote a blog post explaining his thoughts, too:

https://ec.europa.eu/commission/2014-2019/andriukaitis/blog/thoughts-weareseat123_en
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:15 pm

{{{Bungo better come back or we will need another bloomin' Mayor election!! Mad }}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:16 pm

he might become one of those ex-mayors that lead a Forumexit. Mad
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:42 pm

{{{ Mad I think he is just in rehab from all those banquets he has to preside over Nod }}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:54 pm

as long as he doesn't start a points system for Bree immigrants Mad
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:55 pm

http://ipkitten.blogspot.no/2016/06/brexit-and-uk-copyright-story-of-loss.html

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:56 pm

Eldorion wrote:I remember thinking his reaction was funny when I watched the video, not knowing who he was. I'm not always sure to think of FB memes but dude checks out. Thanks for posting this! He wrote a blog post explaining his thoughts, too:

https://ec.europa.eu/commission/2014-2019/andriukaitis/blog/thoughts-weareseat123_en

Cool, thanks Very Happy

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:04 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:as long as he doesn't start a points system for Bree immigrants Mad
Forumexit? Point system for Bree? I take a few months off to make wonderful inexpensive potted succulent arrangements, and people start this talk!!!  Mad

DISCLAIMER This post has not been a marketing gimmick for Orwell's Wonderful Inexpensive Potted Succulent Arrangements Ltd.

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:14 pm

As the person who came second in the polls (I think..?) and as unofficial vice-mayor, I urge groups of all ethnicities to remain calm.

The Mayors' Office™ will keep working to the clock like.. err.. clock.. err.. work..

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:51 pm

Orwell wrote:
Mrs Figg wrote:as long as he doesn't start a points system for Bree immigrants Mad
Forumexit? Point system for Bree? I take a few months off to make wonderful inexpensive potted succulent arrangements, and people start this talk!!!  Mad

DISCLAIMER This post has not been a marketing gimmick for Orwell's Wonderful Inexpensive Potted Succulent Arrangements Ltd.

I was a potted succulent once. I inhaled and turned into a Kumquat.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:11 pm

*The Mayors' Office® urges calm*

Read all about it in the News of the Pure.. maybe..

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next