Eldorion
Norc
Kafria
Pretty Tyrant
Pettytyrant101
21 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

The 2012 Forumshire Awards sponsored by NotP and Buckie - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2012 Forumshire Awards sponsored by NotP and Buckie

Post by Eldorion Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:54 pm

Congrats, Petty! Laughing

Ally wrote:I figured I'd lose that one

To be completely honest, I'm not even sure if you'd fit in the Purist or Liberal category anymore. You certainly have a shot at Most Enigmatic though. Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

The 2012 Forumshire Awards sponsored by NotP and Buckie - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2012 Forumshire Awards sponsored by NotP and Buckie

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:55 pm

Congratulations to you too, Petty. A much deserved win, especially after all the work you put in your edits Wink

The 2012 Forumshire Awards sponsored by NotP and Buckie - Page 3 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:55 pm

Another big award of the evening, and one which has courted its fair share of controversy over the years is the award for Most Respected.
Nominations were plentiful this year but there was one clear cut winner.
The most respected citizen in all of Forumshire is............Eldorion!

{{{ Suspect Did the Forumshire government vote this one in? What? It was overwhelming? Well that makes it more likely Admin rigged it doesnt it?}}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:58 pm

omg! I WON SOMETHING!!The 2012 Forumshire Awards sponsored by NotP and Buckie - Page 3 Tumblr_mg87ofIEtG1rapfswo1_250

all i can say really... is THAT I LOVE PJ AND THE HOBBIT AND THAT I AM TRULY THE MOST LIBERAL.

thank you, everyone who's been voting for me, it's an honour Very Happy thank you mom, dad, sister, Benedict, martin freem ----- [the rest has been cut as it lasted two pages..]
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:59 pm

Best Nose is an award which can confuse new comers to Forumshire- whose nose, what makes it best? Why a nose at all? The answers to all these things is very simple. Queen Tinuviel has an exquiste nose, and she is a Queen, and she has a Queenly temper and the powers to go with it- therefore we have a Best Nose competion and then pray to Eru she wins the damn thing.

Lets find out if she did, who did Forumshire vote to have the Best Nose in all the Land.......its Queen Tinuviel!! queen

Although a notable mention should go to a suprise second place for Halfwise who doesnt even appear to have a nose!

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:59 pm

Congratulations, Eldo! Very Happy

{{{Undoubtedly Eldo in his lust for more power couldn't keep his hands off the votes in this category, Petty... cheeky bastard, that one! Mad}}}

What? That was nothing, Eldo Nod Well done, mate! Very Happy

The 2012 Forumshire Awards sponsored by NotP and Buckie - Page 3 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:01 pm

Congrats Norc, Petty, Tin and Eldo.... Must say the view from the box is wonderful

you do know you've set that curatin alight dont you?

Well it did need a little redecorating...wonder if the mayroal budget will stretch a little further.

'A novel is a long piece of prose with ,in the eyes of the author at least, something wrong with it - Neil Gaiman, intro to American gods
Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:01 pm

CONGRATULATIONS TO PETTY AND ELDO!!

you both deserved it Very Happy
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:01 pm

Well done Eldo ! Very Happy
congrats Tin,on your sweet little nose! Very Happy

Last edited by azriel on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

The 2012 Forumshire Awards sponsored by NotP and Buckie - Page 3 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

The 2012 Forumshire Awards sponsored by NotP and Buckie - Page 3 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:03 pm

It's a relief Tin won best nose, what would she do if she lost.. pale

and Halwfise in second?! so he do have a sort of nose then..? Shrugging
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:03 pm

Best Female is a tricky award as working out who exactly is female, and not say a lorry drive called Bert, can be a mite trickier than one might think- especially after the fifth or sixth buckie barrel. drunken
However despite this Forumshires have voted for Best Female and left the judges with a dilema.
There are potentially two winners.
The problem is despite asking not be nominated in this years awards (as reported exclusively in your NotP) the person voted Best Female by 1 vote is ...........Mrs Figg.

If Mrs Figg would care to collect her award this is the committess result.
If however Mrs Figg elects to remain out of the process it will be awarded to the person who came second.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:04 pm

here I am, what did i miss?? oh congrats you people! Razz EH!!!! affraid

The 2012 Forumshire Awards sponsored by NotP and Buckie - Page 3 Tumblr_m6c9tfNEPv1rnl9ur_zps751c751c

Last edited by Mrs Figg on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:04 pm

She was pretty cool about it last time

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:06 pm

Thank you everyone, I shall treasure my Most Respected Award for another year. Don't worry Odo and Ringo, I'm taking good care of it. Cool
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:06 pm

OMG!!!!

The 2012 Forumshire Awards sponsored by NotP and Buckie - Page 3 Why-not_zpsaf67e2cb
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:06 pm

Im pleased for you Mrs Figg, well done Very Happy

The 2012 Forumshire Awards sponsored by NotP and Buckie - Page 3 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

The 2012 Forumshire Awards sponsored by NotP and Buckie - Page 3 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:06 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:here I am, what did i miss?? oh congrats you people! Razz EH!!!! affraid

The 2012 Forumshire Awards sponsored by NotP and Buckie - Page 3 Tumblr_m6c9tfNEPv1rnl9ur_zps751c751c

omg, I KNEW this would happen. She elects to not be in makes a lot of fuzz and attention, then she wins and she's back :facepalm: (who came second?)

Last edited by Norc on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:06 pm

Congratulations to Tin (and Halfwise) and Mrs Figg! You all deserve your wins. Very Happy I do hope you'll accept Mrs Figg. Smile
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:08 pm

Last year of course the Best Male award was won by Orwell, he may have mentioned it from time to time since, but does he remain popular or has his sun set behind Ayers Rock?
It time to find out as we delve into the complex issue of Forumshires male residence.

And the award for Best Male goes to.......Petty Tyrant

Shocked How the f**k did that happen? Have you lot gone mad? I obviously need to try to be much more unpleasant in 2013! Mad {{Still, it should annoy Orwell}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:08 pm

i got the award no one wanted xD loool... Cool
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:10 pm

WHO THE FUCK VOTED PETTY FOR BEST MALE!? (no offence, you are great, posting who for us and editing, not that I care about that)..

i guess a congrats is in order, Petty.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:10 pm

I hope Orwell will learn a valuable lesson from this. I don't think the voters of Forumshire like preening peacocks. Razz
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:10 pm

Moving swiftly on we comm to an award that has been won twice by a cat and which perhaps is the award most suited to Forumshire.

Its Most Enigmatic. With no cat in the running this year to slink in at the last minute and take the award without a word and when noone is looking who will probably be too enigmatic to accept it this year?

The award for Most Enigmatic goes to....its Ally!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:11 pm

cheers Well done Mrs Figg and Petty cheers

(Norc what are you on about....Petty is a star........!)

'A novel is a long piece of prose with ,in the eyes of the author at least, something wrong with it - Neil Gaiman, intro to American gods
Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:11 pm

Norc wrote:i got the award no one wanted xD loool... Cool

Pfft, it's only Petty who thinks no one wants it. Wink
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next