Norc
bungobaggins
azriel
Mrs Figg
Forest Shepherd
10 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Roll to Dodge! - Page 7 Empty Re: Roll to Dodge!

Post by bungobaggins Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:52 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Whoooo! You owe me a buckie Bungo!  Nod (But not a blue one!  Mad )

This round's on me!  pub drunken 

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:55 am

Make my way to the RV and whip up a giant batch of fulminated mercury. Use it to blow up the liberal's camp (taking myself with the explosion if I have to).

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:16 am

This is great Very Happy

Stop Bungo on the way to the RV and shove him into the river

Roll to Dodge! - Page 7 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:01 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:WHILST MRS FIGG IS STUCK I EXPLAIN TO HER IN MINUTE DETAIL EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THE LOTR'S FILMS, MINUTE BY MINUTE.  Twisted Evil 

I PUT EARPLUGS IN  Rolling Eyes 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:21 pm

Mad 

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:04 pm

Twisted Evil 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:57 pm

Mad Mad  (one for each ear plug!  Evil or Very Mad  )

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:55 pm

Well, waiting on Azriel.  bounce 

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:18 pm

Oh, lost track of time  Very Happy 
 Pike inhales weird blue chemical & turns into....super pike, slaps Ringo a few times round the chops to waken him up, & fights Purists while we all sit down to watch with a nice cup of tea !  Laughing

Roll to Dodge! - Page 7 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Roll to Dodge! - Page 7 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:02 am

Purists Vs. Liberals: Round 8
Bungobaggins: Make my way to the RV and whip up a giant batch of fulminated mercury. Use it to blow up the liberal's camp
[2] You start to get up from the ground, but you find yourself too exhausted to move. Your blood-red cap bleeds a little trickle down the side of your face. Who's blood is this??

Azriel: Force-feed blue chemicals to the Pike, in the hopes of creating some kind of super-liberal fish monster!
[2] The chemicals are apparently quite benign, at least as far as Pike go. They do have an evil feel to them as you stuff them into the Pike's gaping maw. Regardless, the fish continues cooking, and the Purists are left in peace.

Pettytyrant: Whilst Mrs. Figg is stuck I explain to her, in minute detail, everything that is wrong with the LotR films, minute by minute
[2] You try to explain all the reasons for your determined dislike of Jackson's LotR, but the words simply do not come to you. What with blood loss and slight left-over drunkenness, your natural Scottish verbiage-mastery escapes you.

Mrs. Figg: I put earplugs in
[2] You pat down your empty pockets... Curses! Your earplugs are stuck inside the heel of your left shoe, which is itself stuck under a foot and a half of sticky nachos. Your movements sink you slightly lower into the ominous wall of cheese and tortilla chips. On the bright side, words seem to have, for once, escaped Petty. You watch his flustered attempts to communicate with amusement.

Ringdrotten: Stop Bungo on the way to the RV and shove him into the river
[6] Bungo hasn't actually moved from his semi-recumbent position, but you eagerly leap across the stream and shove him with full force into the cold water. He tumbles in mid-stream with a gratifying splash, but you have misjudged your own movement and you also fall in. Headfirst...

Round 8:

(I fixed some things I had forgotten about, like the original reed-ropes, Azriel's items, and Petty's missing arm. Sorry for the lack of activity, but I got a bunch of 2s in a row for some reason.)

Last edited by Forest Shepherd on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:38 am; edited 2 times in total

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:19 am

Mad

This time I'm going to go last so no one can push me in the river. Evil or Very Mad

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:15 pm

Fook it,
Batter down Nacho wall with pike, rescue Figgs. Use pike to wang at anyone that moves, mainly purists !    Twisted Evil
 (there's gonna be fook all left of this pike soon !)

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:38 pm

Declare myself King of East-of-the-River and banish all Purists to the god-forsaken lands west of the wall

((I'm assuming the mountain is north Very Happy ))

Roll to Dodge! - Page 7 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:41 pm

All the purists get turned to Jelly by the Jelly Walkers
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:35 pm

Conjure a bazooka, use it to blow up the liberals and their camp.

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:25 pm

Watch, now Petty is going to push Bungo into the river.

Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:39 pm

Cheek- I have a much better idea as I suspect if Bungo gets a bad roll things may go rather amiss, so-

I GO TO THE PUB AND GET AS MUCH ALCOHOL AS I CAN CARRY AND BRING IT BACK TO THE AFTERMATH OF BUNGO's ATTEMPT  Nod 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:41 pm

Seeing how the game is going to end in a couple of turns, I thought I just try to kill everyone in one go.

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:42 am

Oops! I thought we were waiting on someone, but it's been me this whole time.

Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:48 am

Mad 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:42 am

Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:50 am

Purists Vs. Liberals: Round 9!
Bungobaggins: Conjure a bazooka, use it to blow up the liberals and their camp
[5] From the relative safety of the river-bed, you wave your mystic bits of grass-string and invoke the power of Armok. A military grade bazooka appears in your hands! You somehow manage to load it by yourself and use it with devastating effect to blow up the Liberal's camp. Azriel is lifted high into the air from the impact, crashing hard into the RV.

Azriel: Batter down Nacho wall with pike, rescue Figgs. Use pike to wang at anyone that moves, mainly purists
[3] Although you feel mentally capable of battering down the Nacho wall, your singed flesh and broken ribs keep you from being able to move. As for the pike, well, let's just say the Nacho wall has a new flavour.

Pettytyrant: I go to the pub and get as much alcohol as I can carry and bring it back to the aftermath of Bungo's attempt
[6] After spending a few more hours at the pub than expected, you come back to find a smoking crater in the distance. This is all that is left of the Liberal's camp! Gratified by the unexpected success you punch in the bung of the barrel you lifted from the pub's cellar. Unfortunately, the high-grade alcohol you have catches flame from the swirling sparks all around, and the barrel bursts into angry flames.

Mrs. Figg: All the purists get turned to Jelly by the Jelly Walkers
[6] With a splat and a sploosh the Purists' bodies are turned into jelly! Thankfully it is a stiff jelly, so you retain your basic form, but proper posture is very difficult with bones made of marmalade. Your laugh is cut off when the Jelly Walkers turn the Liberals to jelly as well, because they can. On the plus side, perhaps this will make it easier to set Azriel's broken ribs?

Ringdrotten: Declare myself King of East-of-the-River and banish all Purists to the god-forsaken lands west of the wall
[2] Like every single plot-line from GoT, your attempt to rise to kingship comes to naught. "Who would want to rule a blasted heap anyway," you shout, when the others laugh your claim down. "Who'd want to be ruled by a jelly-king!" They call back. You have not the spirit to get up from the stream.
Round 9:

Last edited by Forest Shepherd on Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:39 am

I thought I would be able to declare victory by now. Mad

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:38 pm

Well both team's flags are destroyed, so that's something!

Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 pm

Indeed.

Roll to Dodge! - Page 7 Its-something

Have you decided if round 10 will be the last round?

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next