Norc
bungobaggins
azriel
Mrs Figg
Forest Shepherd
10 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Roll to Dodge! - Page 6 Empty Re: Roll to Dodge!

Post by bungobaggins Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:16 pm

Ringdrotten wrote:lol! 

Sneak into the purists' camp, steal bungo's mobile meth-lab and drive it to the liberals' camp

Twisted Evil

wut

Shocked Mad Extremely Crabbit 

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:07 am

No worries, forest, I didn't realise it would result in that much work - I'll think of something else to do Very Happy

Roll to Dodge! - Page 6 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:27 am

No that's alright, I do have a solid second program that can make the change fairly easily. It's another intermediate step, but I already have to save two copies of each round and upload one of them to a photo-sharing website, and then get the forum code for that anyway. So I'll manage.
Besides, maybe the meth cooking instruments will catch on fire, exploding the RV and leaving nothing but a crater behind.

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:50 am

Can we shove the Purists in that crater ??? ALL of them ??  Very Happy

Roll to Dodge! - Page 6 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Roll to Dodge! - Page 6 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:49 am

Mad 

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:02 am

Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:56 am

I was going to update, but then we're not all quite done submitting (Ahem, Mrs. Figg). So I'm off to make nachos instead! Should be reeeeaaal good, as I got some excellent ingredients today while shopping.
(Sadly, no lettuce or tomatoes, missed both of those as the market was closed and I don't like the supermarket stuff as well. Ah well.)

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:06 pm

STEAL FORESTS NACHOS, SIT ON IRON DECKCHAIR, ORDER PURISTS TO GO ON QUEST, DESTROY BO5A BEFORE IT IS RELEASED, BY ANY MEANS.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:46 am

Purists Vs. Liberals: Round 6
Bungobaggins: Remove flag pole from ground. Whittle the end so it is sharp and pointy and use it to stab Azriel
[1] You tug at the flag pole with both arms but it stays firmly placed in the ground. One of your feet slips on a patch of dewy grass, and you fall forward, impaling yourself!

Azriel: Unknown to Bungo the brainless, Azriel is wearing body armour made of Mithril. Smashes shield over Bungo's head
[4] Although you are not wearing Mithril you do see Bungo the Unfortunate impaled upon the flag pole and, undeterred by your flaming teammate nearby, you bash him over the head with your clay shield.

Pettytyrant: Guddle a fish with my good arm and throw it at Azriel just before Bungo attacks so as to distract her, catching her off guard
[5] Aroused to acts of heroism and fortitude by the sorry state of your fellow Purist, you stick your remaining hand into the water and whip it out grasping hold of a 60-pound (18.14 Kilo) Northern Pike and lob it towards Azriel! It latches on to her with its sharp teeth!

Mrs. Figg: Steal Forest's nachos, sit on iron deckchair, order Purists to go on quest, destroy Battle of the Five Armies by any means before it is released
[3] You do manage to steal a single serving of delicious nachos (despite being on fire), but you can only find an old watering can to sit on. Furthermore, when you finally sit back on the rickety can you don't have enough time to do anything else but daydream about attempts to find grails and what-not. Thankfully, you are able to use the watering can to put out your flaming clothes.

Ringdrotten: Sneak into the purists' camp, steal Bungo's mobile meth-lab and drive it to the liberals' camp
[4] Pushing aside any lingering guilt over the L.A.R.P.er you just murdered, you steal the keys for the RV and drive it noisily across the stream to the Liberals camp. The Purists, in particular Bungobaggins (despite his pained state), do hear you steal away with his prize. In addition, a vague sense of fear begins to fill your mind. Voices in the swaying grass seem to chant, "Armok, Armok." You snoop around inside for any clues.

Round 6:
Edit: I'm not going to fix it, but for now at least the framing seems a bit off on the image. As usual, simply zoom out in your browser to see it better.

Last edited by Forest Shepherd on Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:08 am

Razz just look at that carnage, its a total farce  Laughing 
Retrieve flag pole, skewer pike, bbq fish over at Ringo's RV,

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:22 pm

Finally some success!  cheers 

WHILST AZRIEL IS BUSY WITH THE PIKE I STEAL HER WITCHES HAT (WE ALL KNOW SHE HAS ONE!) AND USE ITS MAGICAL PROPERTIES TO HEAL BUNGO (I WAS GOING TO HEAL MYSELF FIRST, BUT, MAGIC WITCHES HAT- THIS MIGHT GO DISASTROUSLY WRONG, SO BUNGO FIRST Twisted Evil )

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:54 pm

You crack me up Petty !  Laughing I was just saying this with my younger sisters only the other day,  Very Happy

Roll to Dodge! - Page 6 Witches_zpscd4ee5b2

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:44 pm

Laughing 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:22 pm

"Pushing aside any lingering guilt over the L.A.R.P.er you just murdered"

Embarassed  Laughing 

This is epic, I got the RV Very Happy

Taste the strange blue stuff Bungo left in the RV

Roll to Dodge! - Page 6 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:34 pm

EAT BUNGOS BLUE STUFF THEN MAKE A 150 FT WALL OUT OF NACHOS TO KEEP THE PURISTS OUT OF LIBERALANDIA, MAKE DISSING LOTR TREASON.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:42 pm

Looks like I've been stabbed in the throat. What else can I do but bleed out? Shrugging

Hmmm, looking at Figgy's post gives me an idea.

Diss the LOTR movies

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:45 am

Well at this rate Azriel may end up barbequing both the Pike and a dissing Bungo!

Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:03 am

I would love for my last words to be dissing PJ and all his fuck-ups as I roast on a spit.

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:38 am

IL try not to BBQ you Bungo if you wanna diss Peejers but, I cant promise anything..........  Twisted Evil

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:55 am

Purists Vs. Liberals: Round 7
Bungobaggins: Diss the LOTR movies
[4] Despite the recent head trauma, and the obstruction in your throat, you manage to pick apart the inconsistencies of Aragorn's accent throughout the film trilogy. A little blood is coughed up, but the Purists' spirits are bolstered!

Azriel: Retrieve flag pole, skewer pike, bbq fish over at Ringo's RV
[4] You manage to hoist the flag-pole out of the ground, spear it through the Pike's side, and carry the lot over to the RV. As you have no campfire over which to cook it, you hold the stick over some smouldering chemicals that are leaking out from under the RV's door.

Pettytyrant: Whilst Azriel is busy with the pike, steal her witches hat and use its magical properties to heal Bungo, keeping fingers crossed
[4] You snatch the old black hat that Azriel wears beneath her Liberals hat and place it upon your own head. Some tendrils of snaky effervescence sprout forth from your hands and Bungo's throat is healed! He falls from the Flag-pole, the nearby chemicals having made him slow and nauseous.

Mrs. Figg: Eat Bungo's blue stuff, then make a 15 Ft. wall out of nachos to keep the purists out of Liberalandia, wherein dissing LotR is treason
[6] Consuming Bungo's blue stuff with great enthusiasm, you overdose. Thankfully, the sinister power of Armok keeps you alive, however, his presence is felt in the massive Wall of Nachos that you conjure up as a border to Liberalandia. It glows with purple malcontent energies. Your feet are stuck in it!

Ringdrotten: Taste the strange blue stuff Bungo left in the RV
[3] You take a small taste and immediately sneeze greatly. You blink a few times and you seem to see an ominous visage on the back of your eye-lids. You blow your nose on Bungo's shirt and the feeling goes away, only to be replaced by a growing desire to taste more of this strange Blue.

Round 7:

(I forgot to keep the illusion of distance going with the wall of nachos, oh well Razz)

Last edited by Forest Shepherd on Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:06 am

Whoooo! You owe me a buckie Bungo!  Nod (But not a blue one!  Mad )

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:31 am

That bloody nacho-wall was a nuisance! I had to sort of plop it on top of everything else.

{{{I know Mrs. Figg put in 150 Ft., but I changed it to 15 to avoid such a monstrousity}}}

Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:03 am

It looks fine Forest- good job  Thumbs Up (which considering the typically bonkers Forumshire actions of the players is no small feat!)

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:23 am

Giant Wall of Nachos...
Yeah, Mrs. Figg should change her name to Bran Figg, the Builder.

Maybe Round 10 can be the end, or the beginning of the end, with Armok's spreading evil consuming the lot of us in an inter-galactic time-warp of sorcerous malfeasance.  cyclops 
Or maybe 20, I don't know. I was sure I had discovered a way to kill off Bungo, but then Petty just has to get lucky on his rolls for the second time and save him.   Mad 
Not that I'm biased against either side of course, ho-ho!
Although I am proud that at least one player has lost a limb by round 5.

Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:36 am

WHILST MRS FIGG IS STUCK I EXPLAIN TO HER IN MINUTE DETAIL EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THE LOTR'S FILMS, MINUTE BY MINUTE.  Twisted Evil 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next