Norc
Tinuviel
bungobaggins
Eldorion
Pettytyrant101
21 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

In theatres: 'Desolation of Smaug' [2] SPOILERS - Page 21 Empty Re: In theatres: 'Desolation of Smaug' [2] SPOILERS

Post by Forest Shepherd Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:12 pm

In theatres: 'Desolation of Smaug' [2] SPOILERS - Page 21 Cybermen___delete___campaign_by_degaspiv-d33hjoa

<deleted>

Last edited by Forest Shepherd on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

In theatres: 'Desolation of Smaug' [2] SPOILERS - Page 21 Empty Re: In theatres: 'Desolation of Smaug' [2] SPOILERS

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:43 pm

it helps that I was alive then. Laughing
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:14 pm

I was alive then as well Figgy, it all seems so long ago Wink Smile 'Ere, me dear, you mentioned light years ago about a period drama film about an architect working on a house set in the wigs,bosoms & beauty spot days ? can you remember what it was called ? Very Happy

In theatres: 'Desolation of Smaug' [2] SPOILERS - Page 21 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

In theatres: 'Desolation of Smaug' [2] SPOILERS - Page 21 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:16 pm

The Draughtmans Contract?
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:18 pm

Thankyou ! Very Happy Very Happy

In theatres: 'Desolation of Smaug' [2] SPOILERS - Page 21 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

In theatres: 'Desolation of Smaug' [2] SPOILERS - Page 21 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:22 pm

Thumbs Up
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21