Elthir
Pettytyrant101
Radaghast
Ringdrotten
Norc
18 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

All your topic is belong to Amarie - Page 4 Empty Re: All your topic is belong to Amarie

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:03 am

Nod  I like that.

and the threads been Pettyed could mean some infintesimal detail *coughgrasslengthcough* has been blown up into a war of attrition complete with Youtube clips falling like doodlebug bombs. Think Apocalypse Now music and napalm and you get the drift.

threads been Figged means theres been someone huffing and flouncing out in a strop, at the drop of a hat, to the sound of a slamming door and final sarcastic 'I'll get you Dorothy, and your little dog!'' *cackle*

Last edited by Mrs Figg on Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

All your topic is belong to Amarie - Page 4 Empty Re: All your topic is belong to Amarie

Post by Bluebottle Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:05 am

A lot of threads lately seem to have been Pettyfigged, wonder what that means. scratch Laughing 

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:21 pm

Eldorion wrote:A thread being "Eldoed" should mean something different than Norced.  Like, the thread has been diverted by some three page essay on a minor point that someone made. Razz
Suspect 
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:40 pm

Norc wrote:
Eldorion wrote:A thread being "Eldoed" should mean something different than Norced.  Like, the thread has been diverted by some three page essay on a minor point that someone made. Razz
Suspect 
It certainly doesn't seem to have caught on as much as the norcing, that's for sure. Laughing 

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:30 pm

u bet... and i don't even think that is what eldo is famous for here ..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:57 pm

What is Eldo famous for? Suspect scratch 

Or don't I want to know?

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:18 pm

I think you could say norcing has become the general pervading world view of the forum. Laughing  Not that I think that is a bad thing. Very Happy

I would also be interested to hear what Eldo is supposedly famous for? Though I can imagine. Laughing 

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:39 pm

"Pettyed could mean some infintesimal detail *coughgrasslengthcough* has been blown up into a war of attrition complete with Youtube clips falling like doodlebug bombs. "- Mrs Figg

I am sure you meant 'crucial details *coughgrasslengthcough* expertly debated in a reasoned fashion complete with exemplary sources to back it up" Nod 

But mainly I am objecting to all this on the grounds 'Pettyyed' sounds like something dodgy that you can be arrested for Suspect

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:44 pm

Sounds like something you might do to whisky malt to me. Laughing 

Though that may be an arrestable offence without a licence for all I know. Shrugging 

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:45 pm

The only thing to do with a malt is savour it, by drinking it Nod drunken 

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:54 pm

So nothing to do with the stealing of peat? Good to know. Nod 

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:12 pm

Well that depends, if its a peaty malt (and they are fantastic, its like the liquid turns to vapour in your mouth, its more like inhaling smoke from a peat fire than drinking) then you might steal the peat first Nod 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:14 pm

Pettyed sounds like a definition of the times you find orange traffic cones on the heads the statues in the centre of your town. From the verb Pettyfying.

scratch  study

All your topic is belong to Amarie - Page 4 Untitledhghjjjk_zps59d64b8b

Last edited by Mrs Figg on Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:16 pm

those times you find orange traffic cones on the heads the statues in the centre of your town. From the verb Pettyfying. - Figg

I like that one! Nod And pettyfying sounds like a mix of petrified and terrifying, which is what people should be when they see me homing into view with a face full of crabbit a head full of buckie and a well marshalled argument I will refuse to let go of, ever Twisted Evil 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:22 pm

All your topic is belong to Amarie - Page 4 Imagesmmhg_zpsdc847ed1
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister71 Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:24 pm

don't tell me were back to the freeking grass length and color debate  affraid

I'm gonna have to start drinking heavily if were back on that drunken 
Sinister71
Sinister71
Stinging Fly

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:31 pm

Oooh, are we discussing grey ? Wink  cos I like horses you know Laughing 

All your topic is belong to Amarie - Page 4 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

All your topic is belong to Amarie - Page 4 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:34 pm

I've been thinking about ends - and it appears all things here - whether they start silly, serious, sad or cantankerous - always seem to end in jolly babble. Very Happy 

I imagine the Inklings getting together and discussing serious things (including all the creative things, of course), putting back their ales, and at last, babbling merrily. What Tolkienites we are become! sunny 

Long live Foumshire! cheers

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:37 pm

You fill me with pride Orwell ! how perseptive you are, a sensitive Ozhobbit if ever there was one, Dont you feel proud to be a Forumtonian ? And I love babble !...bibble,babble,bibble.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:40 pm

I say we use Norced, Grassed and Greyed for the most typical topic changing events. Nod

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:41 pm

I should point out that my 2nd or 3rd post here was on the finer points of Cheddar Cheese, so I can certainly babble with the best of them.

Yikes? Petty actually discussed the Grass Length before? Shocked 

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:42 pm

Petty actually discussed the Grass Length before?- Malick

Now that would just be silly Malick Mad grass length and colour Nod

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:44 pm

Razz lol! 

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:49 pm

azriel wrote:You fill me with pride Orwell ! how perseptive you are, a sensitive Ozhobbit if ever there was one, Dont you feel proud to be a Forumtonian ? And I love babble !...bibble,babble,bibble.
this is the thing I missed most with you being away, Azriel - a kind word for me now and then ---

{{{not like Mrs Figg who has been painfully quiet in that area of late.... Not that I would ever search for compliments... No}}}

{{{I'm also glad you're back because Ol' Anon says we may need to do an "Orwell's Angels" at some stage -- Azriel, Julia and Amarie... mmmm.. get my drift? Wink}}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:54 pm

A good hearth fire and jolly conversation around the table -- there is something somewhere in Tolkien like that -- I must find it now... study

{{Not in the films anywhere, of course! I'm pretty sure of that! Mad}}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next