Elthir
Pettytyrant101
Radaghast
Ringdrotten
Norc
18 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

All your topic is belong to Amarie - Page 3 Empty Re: All your topic is belong to Amarie

Post by Forest Shepherd Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:11 am

Kill it with Fire!!

All your topic is belong to Amarie - Page 3 Purification%20through%20fire

P.S.
I like them both the same.
Neldo wins!
(or Eldorc, haha).

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

All your topic is belong to Amarie - Page 3 Empty Re: All your topic is belong to Amarie

Post by RA Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:09 am

Norc wrote:with all the versus-threads, just curious. Shrugging who's the winner? who's better?
Well, Norc is spontaneous and interesting, but Eldo is structured and wise. It's a tough one; I think they're best as a good duo kinda like Petty and Figgs Razz

"From him they learnt many things it were not good for any but the great Valar to know, for being half-comprehended such deep hidden things slay happiness; and besides many of the sayings of Melko were cunning lies or were but partly true, and the Noldoli ceased to sing, and their viols fell silent upon the hill of Kôr, for their hearts grew somewhat older as their lore grew deeper and their desires more swollen, and the books of their wisdom were multiplied as the leaves of the forest."

Remember Merp - July 11th, 2013
RA
RA
Defender of the faith and Dunedain of the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:00 pm

Eldorc wins Very Happy

All your topic is belong to Amarie - Page 3 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:14 pm

Recoveryanonymous wrote:
Norc wrote:with all the versus-threads, just curious. Shrugging who's the winner? who's better?
Well, Norc is spontaneous and interesting, but Eldo is structured and wise. It's a tough one; I think they're best as a good duo kinda like Petty and Figgs Razz

tongue thanks. I think.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:52 pm

Forest Shepherd wrote:Kill it with Fire!!

All your topic is belong to Amarie - Page 3 Purification%20through%20fire
An Avatar: The Last Airbender GIF. Very nice. Nod

P.S.
I like them both the same.
Neldo wins!
(or Eldorc, haha).
Is that a shipping name? Suspect
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Recoveryanonymous wrote:Well, Norc is spontaneous and interesting, but Eldo is structured and wise. It's a tough one; I think they're best as a good duo kinda like Petty and Figgs Razz
Extremely Crabbit 
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Elthir Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Neldo wins! (or Eldorc, haha).
Or Noldo... and we are right back to Quenya singulars. Well I am.
Elthir
Elthir
Sharrasi's prentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:34 pm

Laughing 

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:00 pm

I like Eldorc, not like they are dorcs or anything. Rolling Eyes 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:04 pm

I told you Eldo. The NotP would be out to get you. Laughing

The celebrity couple names are probably just the start.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:13 am

Mad
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:17 am

Spoiler:

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:20 am

Spoiler:
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister71 Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:31 am

I don't get it why all the trolling? I mean seriously. If it is Stu I mean what does he really hope to accomplish? I really do not get it.

I guess I prefer to get along and not stir the pot quite so much. Well maybe on TORn I did, which in all honesty wasn't intentional. I just couldn't buy into all the Peter Jackson worshiping on a supposed Tolkien site. Considering that Jackson is out right openly contradicting Tolkien. Yet supposed Tolkien geeks find Jackson's take on the Hobbit wonderful. But I just don't get coming in making posts that appear genuine and then calling people names.

If Stu is out there reading these, come on man its all about fun and if your not willing to contribute and keep things fun just because you disagree with others views maybe you need to find another hobby. That's what forum's are about FUN.

Suspect  NEVERMIND I'LL BE OVER HERE KEEPING MY MOUTH SHUT Suspect
Sinister71
Sinister71
Stinging Fly

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:22 am

Mrs Figg wrote:
Recoveryanonymous wrote:
tongue thanks. I think.

Very Happy 

Eldorion wrote: Extremely Crabbit 
Norc wrote: Mad
Razz  Nod  

"From him they learnt many things it were not good for any but the great Valar to know, for being half-comprehended such deep hidden things slay happiness; and besides many of the sayings of Melko were cunning lies or were but partly true, and the Noldoli ceased to sing, and their viols fell silent upon the hill of Kôr, for their hearts grew somewhat older as their lore grew deeper and their desires more swollen, and the books of their wisdom were multiplied as the leaves of the forest."

Remember Merp - July 11th, 2013
RA
RA
Defender of the faith and Dunedain of the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:12 pm

Ive been poodling about today, looking at the other threads, reading posts & IF this strange person IS Stu all I can think of is that he's had a mental breakdown ? I used to pop over to Bree & read stuff, add my thru'pence worth, I did think Stu maybe could be slightly upset or touchy by some remarks but, calling people foul names is below belt. Who knows what makes people do what they do ? you think you know someone.....& then they kick you up the arse by surprising you. Never take anything for granted !

All your topic is belong to Amarie - Page 3 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

All your topic is belong to Amarie - Page 3 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:21 pm

Its hard to see what makes some folk tick- I mean you could either not come here if you dont like it, come here and be a member and take part if you, or apparently the third option- be an abusive tit and get banned over and over- seems a pretty pointless and silly option that last one, especially as it takes so little time and effort to click ban- nothing better today with their lives maybe? (Which is pretty tragic if you think about it)

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:34 pm

Teenagers do this sort of thing for a giggle, I know that. My dappy son did it with his nephew when he was 13 or so, after a few giggles they gave up, novelty wore off & they were onto the next thing. Some people have inner rage they cant expel but doing stuff like trolling helps elevate the stress. They get a 5min buzz or high. (plus, no one see's your face Nod )

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:36 pm

doing stuff like trolling helps elevate the stress.- Azriel

Maybe the should try repeatedly bashing their head off a brick wall instead.
Or just sit down and have a nice buckie or ten.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:41 pm

yeah, trouble is, some people cant think like that, some people cant see the harm they cause either. You need to focus on something else, something that will enrich YOUR life.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:57 pm

something that will enrich YOUR life.- Azrel

I think we are back to buckie again Nod 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:33 pm

Norc vs Eldo? Hard choice.

Hmm 'This thread has been Norced' sounds better than this thread has been Eldo'ed, but Eldo could ban me...so I'm voting for neither! Razz 

As for Stu trolling us...I feel genuine pitty if that is the case, the bloke is what, 40?...

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:39 pm

A thread being "Eldoed" should mean something different than Norced. Like, the thread has been diverted by some three page essay on a minor point that someone made. Razz
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:49 pm

We should start a Forumshire Dictionary...

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:58 pm

Odo already has one I believe Nod 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next