Waiting for 'The Battle of the Five Armies'...

+19
Johnnyd
chris63
Sinister71
Ringdrotten
Orwell
Norc
Forest Shepherd
Bluebottle
RA
malickfan
David H
azriel
Mrs Figg
Pettytyrant101
Tinuviel
Radaghast
bungobaggins
halfwise
Eldorion
23 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Waiting for 'The Battle of the Five Armies'... - Page 30 Empty Re: Waiting for 'The Battle of the Five Armies'...

Post by chris63 Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:50 pm

2 films, great Smile

Waiting for 'The Battle of the Five Armies'... - Page 30 Tumblr_inline_n8rle7G82E1qccw5i

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Waiting for 'The Battle of the Five Armies'... - Page 30 Empty Re: Waiting for 'The Battle of the Five Armies'...

Post by azriel Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:13 pm

And then 2 more, and 2 more after that, why stop there, lets have 2 more, oh to heck with it, Im spoiling you, I know, but since youve been good have 2 more  Nod 
It feels like it will never end, & any excuse to bring out another film is good. I love ME as much as anyone here but, for fooks sake peejers, go have a long lie down, enough already ! ( unless you can come out with something decent ?  bounce ....... No ?......)

Waiting for 'The Battle of the Five Armies'... - Page 30 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Waiting for 'The Battle of the Five Armies'... - Page 30 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:16 pm

chris63 wrote:Waiting for 'The Battle of the Five Armies'... - Page 30 Smaug3d-815x1024

This is ridiculous. All Smaug has to do is lick him up. Bilbo is looking more like a flea or headlice or a tick now, he's nearly as small as one of those gold coins, kinda reflects his position in all these films so far.

Waiting for 'The Battle of the Five Armies'... - Page 30 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:22 pm

Waiting for 'The Battle of the Five Armies'... - Page 30 3ewykS0

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:26 pm

Does the girl in red checks represent Forumshire on hearing of another film stretched out of this mess and the girl in green represent ToRN?

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:29 pm

I was thinking more in terms of enthusiasm for the next movie.

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:41 pm

I'm actually looking forward to the EE special features a great deal more than the film (is that weird?) they are always very interesting.

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:54 pm

Love the special features. Could watch them all day.

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:58 pm

chris63 wrote:2 films, great Smile

Waiting for 'The Battle of the Five Armies'... - Page 30 Tumblr_inline_n8rle7G82E1qccw5i

Me, when I know Peejers is finished making ME films

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:59 pm

bungobaggins wrote:Waiting for 'The Battle of the Five Armies'... - Page 30 3ewykS0

And 'me' knowing the BOTFA is soon upon us (red/white check)

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:00 pm

malickfan wrote:I'm actually looking forward to the EE special features a great deal more than the film (is that weird?) they are always very interesting.

Yeah they're great except when Philippa Boyens opens her big mouth and pretends to be a Tolkien expert.

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:02 pm

bungobaggins wrote:
malickfan wrote:I'm actually looking forward to the EE special features a great deal more than the film (is that weird?) they are always very interesting.

Yeah they're great except when Philippa Boyens opens her big mouth and pretends to be a Tolkien expert.

That's part of the fun

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:06 pm

Waiting for 'The Battle of the Five Armies'... - Page 30 1

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm

She's one of the most crabbit inducing people in the world (for me, at least). Mad

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:02 pm

I like these new pictures Smile
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:28 pm

Pick one: Sit through an entire "Trilogy Tuesday" type event for The Hobbit, or watch 50 Shades of Gray.

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:25 pm

I will happily sit before either, providing first I can scoop my eyes out with a spoon and lop my ears off.

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:47 am

I'm sorry, I'd choose the hobbit any day over THAT!
And I'm still confused about when this meeting takes place and why in Dale?

Waiting for 'The Battle of the Five Armies'... - Page 30 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:01 am

bungobaggins wrote:For the night is dark and full of fan-boys.

Laughing
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:24 pm

http://legendarium.mymiddleearth.com/2014/05/07/exclusive-legendarium-interview-with-sylvester-mccoy/

Havn't watched video yet, so hope its about the Hobbit.  Embarassed

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:09 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Does the girl in red checks represent Forumshire on hearing of another film stretched out of this mess and the girl in green represent ToRN?

yeah  lol! 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:56 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Seems Bard gets given a bunch of elvish archers instead of his own men as in the book- guess that explains the production shots of Legolamb and Bard sharing archery tips  Mad 
That shot is almost certainly from Dale, and not Lake-town.

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:23 pm

Like a change of location means anything to PJ! (And assuming Smaug dies at Laketown too)

But it would make some sense in PJ's given Bard doesn't have any official position in Laketown in the films and has no archers to back him up.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:02 pm

Maybe Bard is meeting with Thranduil and those elves are like his guard or something?

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:47 pm

http://screenrant.com/interstellar-trailer-3-sdcc-2014/

New trailer for Interstellar was previewed the other day at SDCC, but "won't be online for a few weeks." Could this be the same for the BOFA trailer?

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next