Amarië
The Archet Bugle
Norc
30 posters

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Go down

Complaints [2] - Page 5 Empty Re: Complaints [2]

Post by Eldorion Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:20 pm

Ally wrote:How could have you possibly thought that? Rolling Eyes Haven't you been reading my posts? Though I think I finally persuaded a few die hard purists with my idea of putting angel wings on the elves (call them angelves hahaha! Very Happy Razz ) and spicing up the tedious White Council with a bit of sex

Your heathen, PJ-loving, liberal ways will not prevail, Ally! affraid I see I was right in my idea for your custom title. Razz

Spoiler:
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:44 pm

All in good fun until I murder the entire cast of moonrise kingdom...haha, but no, I feel honoured to be carrying on the good name of Richard Charalizek (that's wrong I think) Laughing

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:53 pm

Ciezlik ...? or Cieslik... I think there was a z.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:27 am

I copied and pasted the name from your sig, actually. Wink But I also checked it against Tricky Dick's profile on HMN. Glad you like it. Very Happy

PS Leave Edward Norton out of this. Sad
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Complaints [2] - Page 5 Empty complaint

Post by leelee Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:07 am

Mrs Figg wrote:Sink meh! A Duel!
Ill be your second if you want Ally? Shocked

Odds fish my dear the sounds of Petty and Ally and all of you is like turning the corner and there is the Shire, the wonderful dear peaceful, squabbly, fragrant shire. Hugs to you dear Julia.
No Petty dear, I was thinking more along the lines of hot apple pie, the cinnamony aroma. But if you like yours slightly stewed, that is alright. And thank you dear sir, all of you have been on my mind a great deal lately. And I keep seeing Tin in my mind, beautiful tresses and queenly garb, and then a pair of snowy white running shoes and a shimmering golf bag and nattering caddy behind her. GB I think of you so much and wish you happy, so very happy.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Complaints [2] - Page 5 Empty complaints

Post by leelee Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:13 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:So who seconds me? Who is crabbit enough? Shrugging
i am not crabbity dear Petty, but I am loyal, would that help a scintilla even? I would carry your buckie in my back pack and make sure you have plenty of bandaids and disinfectant(Ally and Mrs Figg have their blue belts in something or other I am told, and besides I couldn't promise that if i saw them i wouldn't give them hugs and treats) and I would always carry a comfy pillow and blankie for you for when you waved your white flag from time to time and needed a wee post buckie nap. That is all I can offer, sorry. Sad
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:42 pm

You are such a kind soul Leelee. Sadly I dont have a white flag- they are banned in Scothobbitland- we must fight to the buckie (which is worse than to the death).
And if you carry my buckie what will I use for refreshments mid-fight or to hit Ally over the head with?
And she is a Welshy and a Celt therefore so I have to be cautious, she will probably have a bard or two up her sleeve- nothing worse mid-engagment than to suddenly be hit left-field with a suprise sonnet.
However the comfy pillow and blanket for post-bucie napping sounds good indeed Nod - that gentle offer I will gladly take up. bounce {{Am I staying for breakfast? Embarassed }}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:10 pm

Hey Eldo why do we seem to have a load of threads now split in two?- there are 2 Who threads, 2 of this thread ect- whats going on? Or has it been this way for ages and I've just been too drunk and crabbit to notice?

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:12 pm

You're the one who started splitting threads in two when they got to 990 posts (either that or GB snuck back in when no one was looking). I added the "[2]" to the titles recently just to differentiate them but the splits have been going on for a while. It makes it easier to navigate then having a single 2000 post thread, IMO. Wink
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:14 pm

Werne't me Eldo, pretty sure about that. First I've heard about it- maybe it happes automatically at 990 posts? Shrugging

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:19 pm

maybe its Orwell fiddling with his new mod powers like in Fantasia. oh now Ive got a mental image of dancing broomsticks. Talking of mental, I had THE weirdest dream ever last night. I was sitting in this room with some people when this white ectoplasm fog stuff starts billowing out of my mouth, and I have to explain to the shocked people its not ghostie stuff but mountain fog, by all accounts this mountain is trying to talk through me, as nobody talks to mountains any more and its getting lonely, but I can, so it tells me stuff, so I go into this exctasy thing and start singing the song of the mountain, and its a lot like Misty mountians cold dwarf song but more about mountains and not about dwarves, phew, and it was a very nice song but sad and lonely. Sad
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:35 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Werne't me Eldo, pretty sure about that. First I've heard about it- maybe it happes automatically at 990 posts? Shrugging

Nah, it has to be done manually. I know it wasn't me who started it and I'm pretty sure this began before Orwell was a mod. I'm not complaining though, I think it's more convenient, but I was pretty sure you were the one who started doing it. Suspect
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:37 pm

scratch I am as sure Eldo as I possibly can be, given its me, that it wasn't me, if you follow. drunken
I wouldn't know how to do it- the only mod powers I have exercised is the rare weilding of the ban-hammer on spammers. Twisted Evil

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:47 pm

Ah well, maybe it happens after it reaches a certain level, but if it's over 990 but not to (hypothetically) 1090 it doesn't split. One of the great mysteries of Forumshire. Razz

Hopefully the "[2]" in the thread titles makes sense now, though. Smile
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:48 pm

Once in the long distance past I had moderator abilities on a PhpBB forum (I know, right! Rolling Eyes) which automatically locked all threads exceeding 990 posts and created a new thread in it's post. This only ever happened once as it was small forum.

I'm not sure if Eldo can edit this limit on this current version of forumotion phpbb, but is it worth setting up a new forum using vbulliten? Maybe it is very nice to post on Very Happy

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:52 pm

Mmmmm Suspect I suspect a spy- possibly Ambassador Amarie Eldo-holiday my foot! And Ambassador leelee is back too, can anyone really be so sweet? Maybe she is plotting for the Dark Planet! Maybe they are working together!
I demand an immediate investigation into these goings on Eldo, with a qualified Scotshobbit put immediately in charge of interogattions (especially of the suspected women folk Nod ). Its only just.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:58 pm

Outrageous! Well ain't this a surprise *kills bandit* what

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:35 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Mmmmm Suspect I suspect a spy- possibly Ambassador Amarie Eldo-holiday my foot! And Ambassador leelee is back too, can anyone really be so sweet? Maybe she is plotting for the Dark Planet! Maybe they are working together!
I demand an immediate investigation into these goings on Eldo, with a qualified Scotshobbit put immediately in charge of interogattions (especially of the suspected women folk Nod ). Its only just.

I never plot for anyone dear boy, i could not bear to see anyone sad on my account. And as for being sweet, i can confirm that suffering can truly soften you, things that once were important are of no moment now. Oh, by the way , speaking of that , Desi is in remission so far, it still terrifies me because my little sister was for four years, but now is gone. However, I have learned that every second is a gift , a glorious never to be repeated gift. And little Hasia's neurological tests were sad, but since then a most gifted speech pathologist, a ground breaker really, different than any I have ever met, has been working with her and much of the damage from that dreadful virus is being reversed. So, the very least I could do is walk by your side Pretty, I know in my heart you have not had things easy, well actually some on here,. and yet you come on this site and share and write awesome stories and continue on going through things, the best blankie and the best soft pillow for you. And since Hasia just loves your lego man and likes hearing what you say, we will watch over you while you sleep and when you wake up, the very best of breakfasts, whatever you want. Two helpings even. And we will keep some good stuff handy in sealed packets to catapult over to Alley and Julia and whomever else is hungry. Smile
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:46 am

Who am I to deny little Hasia her pleasure at mmy lego face- so I have changed my avatar back to it for her.
And as to me deserving in any fashion a soft pillow and a blankie, nah, I really am just a drunk man with a barrell.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:56 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Who am I to deny little Hasia her pleasure at mmy lego face- so I have changed my avatar back to it for her.
And as to me deserving in any fashion a soft pillow and a blankie, nah, I really am just a drunk man with a barrell.

THANK YOU. It is her birthday tomorrow, she is out with daddy getting last minute things. I cannot wait to show her this and I am going to print it out, then you can change back. I will love you forever for this.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:58 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Who am I to deny little Hasia her pleasure at mmy lego face- so I have changed my avatar back to it for her.

A GENTLEMAN drunk man with a barrell. Kissing
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:31 pm

Hasia has just opened her gifts, thanked everyone, eaten and is having her cake. I asked her to come in to the other room so she can read for herself your kind words and look at her beloved wee Celtic buckie drinker. She is standing here and she just told me to tell you "Thank you for for your gift, and it was a really nice thing that i liked to see and I missed it dearly" Those are her words. Kissing And she picked out "the kissie one" herself.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:01 pm

Awww, I see the complaints thread was a good place to start. I love you Happy late birthday, Hasia! And I am so happy that things are looking a bit better, Leelee.

My youngest loves the lego Doctor too, Petty. Smile

Haven't had much internet time, we're still on holiday. Currently at the playground which is the only place we can get online and the kids are getting thirsty, so I have to go real soon.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Happy to help bring a smile to her face leelee.

And as my lego face is popular with the little ones, (Amaire's too) I shall keep it as my avatar (probably ought to do something about the sweary sig now -Hey! This isnt some sutble womanly plan to reform me is it? Suspect

Enjoy the rest of your hols Amarie and hurry safely back to us.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:24 pm

Am! how wonderful to hear from you. I am so glad you are enjoying yourselves, that makes my heart glad. Hasia just read your words and said "thank you for your kind words." She knows you from your picture on the gentle planet.

Poor dear Petty, there is no plot to make you any nicer than you already are. There is not a thing i would see changed about you or anyone here. And i am so glad miss Julia and Ally give you your money's worth. They are both geniuses in their way, they make me laugh. I realize I am probably in all your eyes, a prude, a bore and out of the loop. Guilty of all three, but I am also big fans of yours and care about you . As my lawyer used to say to me "what is is" Very Happy

Last edited by leelee on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I accidentally called you Pretty)
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next