Mrs Figg
Orwell
Eldorion
Lorient Avandi
Pettytyrant101
24 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Religous debates and questions - Page 28 Empty Re: Religous debates and questions

Post by David H Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:36 pm

It was your comments about loony tunes and the middle ages that reminded me.

Amanda was just an ordinary middle class American 18 year old girl who lived at home and went to a good Catholic high school. It makes total sense to me that her first time away from home she'd find a dreamy Italian boyfriend and party a little bit.

But what what we were hearing from the translations over here, the press was saying that she was practicing Satanic Sex Rites into which she'd drawn her boyfriend of only a couple weeks using her Sexy Witch Powers. Shocked

And what was worse, it seemed the Italian people were willing to accept that shit at face value. affraid
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Religous debates and questions - Page 28 Empty Re: Religous debates and questions

Post by azriel Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:17 pm

For some odd reason, the Italians are more afraid or aware of Witches,the occult & satanic goings on than say, the English, & we are famous for our "witch burning", (which is disgusting) Francesco Da Mosto did very interesting programnes about various places in Italy that are still in the grip of the Occult, Satanism,Devil worship etc. Underground caverns dedicated to "the dead", devil worship & secret meanings in Art & sculpture. Tombs embelished with things Satanic. and as they are foremost Catholic, "dark arts" are very much in the fore front.

Religous debates and questions - Page 28 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Religous debates and questions - Page 28 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:46 pm

I'm pretty sure the prophecy abut the Popes says the last one will be called Peter the Roman. I'm not sure where the black thing is coming from.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:30 pm

I dont know anything about the prophecies, but on every news programme there is this reference to a Black Pope being the last Pope before the coming of Lord Voldemort and his Carrot Eaters. pale
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:56 pm

Mrs Figg wrote: Lord Voldemort and his Carrot Eaters. pale

These ones?
Religous debates and questions - Page 28 F28f5e20409144c17e131dca3366086b
David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:02 pm

In light of thes new revelations, particularly Daves carrot eaters of doom, I am now rather looking forward to Armegeddon. Twisted Evil

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:13 pm

yeah, you would ! but what about mrs figg & me ? whats left for us? or any of the other girls here ?! Rolling Eyes

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:14 pm

I was about to say looking at Dave's carrot eaters I almost had a second coming but decided it was too off color so didn't mention it.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:16 pm

Razz
some would envy you, & say you were lucky !
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:25 pm

Well, um... Embarassed .... given that Jesus so far has waited over 2000 years I guess I may consider myself blessed.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:47 pm

Oh, THAT second coming ! Embarassed

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:08 pm

It would explain the apocalypse, I mean he's gotta be pretty frustrated by now...

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:10 pm

So no nooky in heaven then? Mmmmm, is it too late to get into Valhalla?

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:34 am

azriel wrote:yeah, you would ! but what about mrs figg & me ? whats left for us? or any of the other girls here ?! Rolling Eyes

Not to worry, Azriel. I've got plenty of carrots for all the ladies of Forumshire, carrot-eaters or not. Very Happy
David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:54 am

Halfy (>‿◠)✌

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:24 am

Priest fined $1000 for ear biting

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/priest-fined-1000-for-ear-biting-20130212-2eah8.html

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/retired-priest-to-plead-guilty-to-ear-bite/story-e6frg13u-1226560180275

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:38 am

I dont know whether to thank you Dave, Shocked or be concerned ? Suspect but I live in hope Very Happy
Il use that excuse, Chris, whenever I feel the urge to launch an attack, Wasnt it Tyson,(boxer) that bite some guys ear off ?
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:15 am

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:58 pm

Guys, guys! The clues to the apocalypse were hiding under our very noses this whole time!! affraid

Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:42 am

Religous debates and questions - Page 28 253046_461106737288646_406744127_n

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:44 am

Religous debates and questions - Page 28 Confused-face-smiley-emoticon

No nunderwear Laughing

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:09 am

lol! = Chris.
I find it funny how people can read ANYTHING they like into any given situation ! I dont believe in a God,any God, I will never knock anyone who does, I do believe in a "guardian angel" tho, so maybe you can say Im a bit two-faced ? cant believe in one etheral spirit but believe in another ?!. When I watched your vid Eldo,I had to smile when "whats-his-name" said about the car reg.plate ! Hello ! its not a sign of imminant doom, the numbers refer to where it was made,(or it used to?) the year,the month & the rest I think are random. ? Very Happy

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:11 am

Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.

7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian.

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:10 pm

Amen !

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:24 am

Religous debates and questions - Page 28 522644_156521367841536_322686254_n

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next