Wisey Banks
Pettytyrant101
Mirabella
Orwell
Lorient Avandi
15 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Shadows in the West Discussion Thread  - Page 4 Empty Re: Shadows in the West Discussion Thread

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:38 am

Biffo? Whats going on, I can understand you! I haven't drunk that much already have I?

Last edited by Pettytyrant101 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:39 am; edited 2 times in total

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Shadows in the West Discussion Thread  - Page 4 Empty Re: Shadows in the West Discussion Thread

Post by Orwell Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:38 am

Lorient Avandi wrote: maybe create a more serious one later

Halleluujah! As serious or as humouress as the mood takes us - so long as there is no derailing of anyone else's story, or too absurd in your own. {{{{{Biffo, I'm sure, will do his best to tell a serious tale, but we may possibly be amused at his "idiom". Remember, he can't help it. Laugh quietly, if at all, so as not to embarrass him! }}}}}) .

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:39 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Biffo? Whats going on, I can understand you! I haven't drunk that much already have I?

Huh? {{{{{ Embarassed }}}}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:39 am

Tinuviel wrote:ummm, can I be a ghost of myself that's attached to a living being???? Ooooo! That wouuld be really cool! And I'm completely new to all this, so give me some slack

A ghost, in the context you describe, well, all I can say is: "Indeed, you must!" Cool as, babe!

Last edited by Orwell on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:39 am

- what the?! Oh good now I am having hallucinattions!!

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:41 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:
- what the?! Oh good now I am having hallucinattions!!

No, but... err... NOW, as things stand .... err, Yes... Embarassed

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:48 am

Cool, Tin - I like it! Very Happy Mel for Mellon. Beautiful. (It's not "Mel" for "Melon head", I hope? No, that would be Petty if that was the case Laughing ). Go for it, I say.

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:51 am

Mad

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:56 am

Laughing I was thinking of putting a "-" to eliminate the possibly of it being misread, but no worries here! And I was recently looking at a map, and I'd say she'd be pretty close to Dunland by know....

Shadows in the West Discussion Thread  - Page 4 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:04 am

Tinuviel wrote: Laughing I was thinking of putting a "-" to eliminate the possibly of it being misread, but no worries here! And I was recently looking at a map, and I'd say she'd be pretty close to Dunland by know....

Laughing Go girl!

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:31 pm

Read your contribution to the Role Play, Biffo. Superb, I must say! Very Happy I too have a bad feeling about that blik orsMun. Shocked Btw it's good to see you contributing when others are being very tardy. I for one appreciate your contributions too, Lorient and Mirabella. But hopefully it wont all be left to we mere four. Rolling Eyes

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:40 pm

I'm considering helping out, if only to bring some respectability to the project. Unlike the rest of you, however, I plan to write something worthwhile, not the superficial stuff you've done so far. (I certainly trust you won't be giving your horrid orcs any redeeming qualities, Orwell, they MUST be unreservably evil. No modern apologetics, hear! Mad )

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorient Avandi Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:58 pm

odo banks wrote:I'm considering helping out, if only to bring some respectability to the project. Unlike the rest of you, however, I plan to write something worthwhile, not the superficial stuff you've done so far. (I certainly trust you won't be giving your horrid orcs any redeeming qualities, Orwell, they MUST be unreservably evil. No modern apologetics, hear! Mad )
Orcs arent unreservably evil. Tolkien himself said that. all they are are footsoldiers stuck on one side. that just happen to be extremely ugly.
Lorient Avandi
Lorient Avandi
Wizard of Magicland

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:36 am

Lorient Avandi wrote:
odo banks wrote:I'm considering helping out, if only to bring some respectability to the project. Unlike the rest of you, however, I plan to write something worthwhile, not the superficial stuff you've done so far. (I certainly trust you won't be giving your horrid orcs any redeeming qualities, Orwell, they MUST be unreservably evil. No modern apologetics, hear! Mad )
Orcs arent unreservably evil. Tolkien himself said that. all they are are footsoldiers stuck on one side. that just happen to be extremely ugly.

Rubbish! Rolling Eyes Stop encouraging him, Lorient. You know how much of a bleeding heart Liberal Orwell is... Don't encourage him, I say! Mad

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Post by Porgy Bunk-Banks Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:27 am

Ooooh, even I'm having a go. Come on you guys! All talk and no action? (I've known quite a few hobbits like that! Shocked )
Porgy Bunk-Banks
Porgy Bunk-Banks
Dutiful Consort

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:37 pm

I was in the middle of writing when my computer died Mad So I'll have to start over

Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:21 pm

Well done, your Majesty. Remember this (it may help) a mere paragraph or two will probably suffice each time - unless the Muse gets a hold of ya, then longer sections would be good too. Let's face it, little bits at a time are less time consuming, and, I hope, generally less stressful! Also, this is meant to be fun, so slaving over what you do may not be helpful. We can edit our bits later if we feel like it. I might do that with my Uruk fellow if the mood arises - but only if it arises! Very Happy This is something to let the imagination go, and in my opinion, writing practice must come a distant second. Just writing is better than writing good, if that's your fear. And anyhow bad writing might be more fun, who knows? .Wink

Last edited by Orwell on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 3 times in total

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:23 pm

Well I just posted it, in fact, this time round, I changed where she wandered Very Happy just to get some more characters in the same place.

Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:25 pm

Excellent! (I was modifying my last post while you were posting btw! Aint it always the way. Very Happy )

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:33 pm

Tatharwen! - and Baingil! Shocked How did Baingil get there? Curious. Curious indeed. (Maybe our own Baingil can throw some light on this? Now where did I put that goad so I can poke our Baingil with it?)

Tin, does this begin sometime before the Bombadil part in the book, or sometime after?

Btw --- I loved it. I'm already wondering where you'll be taking her story... Very Happy

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Baingil Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:54 pm

I have the goad, didn't want to be poked. Laughing

I'd post now but really tired. Will wait till I feel a bit better!
Baingil
Baingil
Guest of Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Porgy Bunk-Banks Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:20 am

That's great. We girls need to get active and not let the boys take over! Very Happy (Mind you, Wisey is helpin' me a bit -- 'es better with words - but I'm basing AĆ©nna on me. She's a good girl with strong morals. Just like me. Very Happy )
Porgy Bunk-Banks
Porgy Bunk-Banks
Dutiful Consort

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:32 am

I would say before Orwell, and you'll see where I'm going with this... "you will see" Twisted Evil

Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:06 am

Aha! Just so! Very Happy

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Dungeon Master Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:34 pm

Lorient, its Petty, in disguise! I have created this account for you to use in the role playing for whenever you need to post as the Dungeon Master. I will send the log in details to you in a pm.
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next