bungobaggins
azriel
halfwise
Orwell
chris63
20 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Waiting for 'The Battle of the Five Armies' [3] SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Waiting for 'The Battle of the Five Armies' [3] SPOILERS

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:35 pm

malickfan wrote:
Mrs Figg wrote:I never swore or used bad language while I was there. I never insulted or attacked anyone either. I certainly did not breach their rules because I know its pretty strict so I can only deduce it was the negativity towards the films they didn't like.

I'm surprised you have actually bothered to register so many times, are you trying to break a record or something?

Maybe you were just banned because the mods didn't want the hassle of someone provoking so much 'controversial' deabte.

I registered for the same reason I post here, to discuss Hobbit stuff and moan about it. Its fun, I don't have a fixation about it or need to prove any point. Some of the people there are interesting to talk to and have good ideas. The mods just weed out anyone who doesn't tow the Jackson line. Shrugging or shows the slightest bit of sarcasm towards the Sacred Cows who roam about there like that poster who has a rat in a kettle avatar. silent or that other idjeet who writes in riddles. naming no names. Neutral
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Waiting for 'The Battle of the Five Armies' [3] SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Waiting for 'The Battle of the Five Armies' [3] SPOILERS

Post by bungobaggins Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:18 am

Less than seven days. I'm actually a little excited. Shrugging

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister71 Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:27 am

still boycotting the film personally but I'm sure the 5 bucks I would have spent wont matter one way or the other. Evil or Very Mad

Suspect  NEVERMIND I'LL BE OVER HERE KEEPING MY MOUTH SHUT Suspect
Sinister71
Sinister71
Stinging Fly

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:07 am

I'm thinking I'll go.
But I'm thinking I'll need a disguise.

Waiting for 'The Battle of the Five Armies' [3] SPOILERS - Page 2 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  Waiting for 'The Battle of the Five Armies' [3] SPOILERS - Page 2 UJpDi Waiting for 'The Battle of the Five Armies' [3] SPOILERS - Page 2 Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:48 am

Why Dave ? Very Happy Are you so heavily stained with cranberry juice you look like a blood stained axe murderer ? Very Happy

Waiting for 'The Battle of the Five Armies' [3] SPOILERS - Page 2 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Waiting for 'The Battle of the Five Armies' [3] SPOILERS - Page 2 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:57 am

azriel wrote:
 Are you so heavily stained with cranberry juice you look like a blood stained axe murderer ?

No!Suspect
Well actually yes Embarassed
but that's not the reason for the disguise.

{{{The truth is I'd rather be recognized coming out of an adult entertainment shop than coming out of Bo5A. pale Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed }}}

Waiting for 'The Battle of the Five Armies' [3] SPOILERS - Page 2 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  Waiting for 'The Battle of the Five Armies' [3] SPOILERS - Page 2 UJpDi Waiting for 'The Battle of the Five Armies' [3] SPOILERS - Page 2 Mumbea10
David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:01 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Waiting for 'The Battle of the Five Armies' [3] SPOILERS - Page 2 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:48 pm

Sinister71 wrote:still boycotting the film personally but I'm sure the 5 bucks I would have spent wont matter one way or the other. Evil or Very Mad

Me too. I managed to boycott the last one and I am doing the same with this one!!!

Dont give them your money!!!!!
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:02 pm

You guys are gonna make me feel bad for going. Sad

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:26 pm

You should feel bad!!
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:29 pm

You should feel bad, and then you should get a disguise. Nod

David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:30 pm

I should be seeing it tomorrow night, maybe I'll fall asleep and miss the worst bits...(he entire battle from the sounds of it...)

Last edited by malickfan on Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:37 pm

Wish I could do that- but the NotP pin my eyelids open Mad

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:40 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Wish I could do that- but the NotP pin my eyelids open Mad

It wouldn't matter if you did, you have hours of editing a Pursist Edit ahead of you Nod

Ironically pinning your eyes open might prove to be more entertaining Wink

Last edited by malickfan on Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:42 pm

you have hours of editing a Pursist Edit ahead of you- Malick

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:45 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:you have hours of editing a Pursist Edit ahead of you- Malick

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Don't forget the promised Ultimate Edition with all the deleted scenes from the trilogies !

If it's bad enough for Jackson to not like it I can't wait to see what you'd make of such material Laughing

malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:56 pm

If I had to guess- not a lot, and working down from there.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:57 pm

Of course the real issue is, to what shall I change my signature?

malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:15 pm

"You should feel bad, and then you should get a disguise."...... Dave
Yeah, go blood stained like Dave & pretend you had a fit & had to kill a squirrel or something Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:21 pm

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister71 Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:13 pm

damn is there really a need for this worthless spam on every thread? Mad Mad

Sinister71
Sinister71
Stinging Fly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:32 pm

Thats the forum tidied up gain- if I missed any and you spot one let me know I'll remove it.
Must be something in the air thats the second one today. Mad

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister71 Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:35 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Thats the forum tidied up gain- if I missed any and you spot one let me know I'll remove it.
Must be something in the air thats the second one today. Mad

well with the third and final turd coming out of Peter Jackson's the nutters are gonna come out of the woodwork Suspect

Sinister71
Sinister71
Stinging Fly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:58 pm

Emppre podcast with Boyens, if you can bear it without smashing your screen into bits- did you know the giant worms are Tolkien (according to her)-

http://www.empireonline.com/podcast/

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:17 pm

er did someone mention giant worms? In a Hobbit movie? giant worms...... I had to repeat that a couple of times before it would compute.........giant worms.. like....nope still doesn't compute.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next