Tinuviel
Mrs Figg
azriel
Pettytyrant101
parzival
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Some Hobbit film humor at Jackson's expense - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Hobbit film humor at Jackson's expense

Post by Elthir Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:01 pm

azriel wrote:slap laugh  Aha ! GREY !! grey grey grey grey grey ! Ok, what shade Suspect

Shadowfaxian-grey.
Elthir
Elthir
Sharrasi's prentice

Back to top Go down

Some Hobbit film humor at Jackson's expense - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Hobbit film humor at Jackson's expense

Post by azriel Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:05 pm

Elthir wrote:
azriel wrote:slap laugh  Aha ! GREY !! grey grey grey grey grey ! Ok, what shade Suspect

Shadowfaxian-grey.

So is that LIGHT Shadowfaxian or DARK Shadowfaxian ? one really must be clear on this Suspect Nod

Some Hobbit film humor at Jackson's expense - Page 2 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Some Hobbit film humor at Jackson's expense - Page 2 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:27 pm

So is that LIGHT Shadowfaxian or DARK Shadowfaxian ? one really must be clear on this Suspect Nod

Precisely! Nod

Just to be clear, are we talking about appearing  Shadowfaxian grey, whatever the base colour, or actually being Shadowfaxian grey, whatever the apparent colour? Because in either case we've still got some serious sorting out to do. elephant

Some Hobbit film humor at Jackson's expense - Page 2 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  Some Hobbit film humor at Jackson's expense - Page 2 UJpDi Some Hobbit film humor at Jackson's expense - Page 2 Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:30 pm

Ruby Red is a far more illuminating colour, I think, but who listen to me anyway? Shrugging

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:57 am

parzival wrote:

Oh, I'm a regular at TORN.  But somehow I don't feel like I'm on the same page there sometimes.

And the color is silver. Smile

Orwell wrote:Ruby Red is a far more illuminating colour, I think, but who listen to me anyway?   Shrugging

{{{Greetings Parzival! Well met!
I should explain that Orwell, while normally quite a pleasant person, has a short fuse when it comes to the colour silver pale  
It all goes back to a fixation on the movie "Wizard of Oz" and a love of shoes.  Rolling Eyes
Just ignore him and you'll be fine Smile
http://www.hobbitmovieforum.com/t291p45-i-love-wizard-of-oz-shame-about-the-book}}}

Last edited by David H on Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Some Hobbit film humor at Jackson's expense - Page 2 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  Some Hobbit film humor at Jackson's expense - Page 2 UJpDi Some Hobbit film humor at Jackson's expense - Page 2 Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:09 am

{{{ and be careful with the 'G' word, for chrissakes. You have NO idea what you may have just awoken. No }}}

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:37 am

{{{Ignore me? I can't think of anything worse! Sad }}}

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by parzival Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:43 am

halfwise wrote:{{{ and be careful with the 'G' word, for chrissakes.  You have NO idea what you may have just awoken. No  }}}

correct.
parzival
parzival
Burglar

Back to top Go down

Post by Elthir Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:48 am

'Thus they roused from sleep a word of terror that, flying from Graegorodrim, had lain hidden at the foundations of the earth since the coming of the Host of the West: a Graerog of changing hues!'

I'm paraphrasin'
Elthir
Elthir
Sharrasi's prentice

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:49 pm

Caption this photo.

Some Hobbit film humor at Jackson's expense - Page 2 91aef22c6f6f2b89c17c9ac75a4e44cfa459d71c

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:46 pm

Thandy: ''Peter Darling. Bards says he hates his costume so I made a few design changes''....look....

Pete: ''oh gawd.........

Bard: ''I want silver spangly tights, I want silver disco pants, its not fair, I want to be fabulous too''.....*lower lip quivers*
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:56 pm

PJ: So here are ten new pages of dialogue that Philipper and Fran whipped up last night. What's say we have a got at it?

Lee Pace: What the fuck, Peter.

Luke Evans: shitshitshitshitshit

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:02 pm

I think Bungo has nailed the realism Laughing

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:27 pm

Nice one Bungo. Laughing

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by parzival Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:32 am

bungobaggins wrote:Caption this photo.

Some Hobbit film humor at Jackson's expense - Page 2 91aef22c6f6f2b89c17c9ac75a4e44cfa459d71c

Lee: So, I swing the sword at this tennis ball.  Then I turn, jump to the left, and kick this tennis ball.  And then I yell my line at this tennis ball?

Peter: Yes, exactly.

Lee: And the third tennis ball is......

Peter: The third tennis ball is Legolas.  

Lee: Oh right!  Sorry.    

Luke: Wait.  Am I bouncing down the hill at this point?
parzival
parzival
Burglar

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:05 am

slap laugh

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:35 am

lol!

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:40 pm

Laughing
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:40 am

Lee: You mispelled Bard.
PJ: Hmm?
Lee: You spelled it "ARAGORN"
Luke: *internally* I'm so done with this shit.

Some Hobbit film humor at Jackson's expense - Page 2 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:25 am

Laughing

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:51 pm

Lee: ...and then I ride in on the elk. And you got all this from the appendices?
Peter: Err.. Sure. Sure.

Or something..

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister71 Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:16 pm

Glad to see somethings remain constant.. I love hearing how people visit Torn. I set foot in the place I get banned all over again without even having to be mean or rude. Just by making any comment LOL.

Suspect  NEVERMIND I'LL BE OVER HERE KEEPING MY MOUTH SHUT Suspect
Sinister71
Sinister71
Stinging Fly

Back to top Go down

Post by parzival Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:39 pm

Wow. The onion taking Jackson to task, in the best way possible.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/grisly-remains-of-15-hobbits-discovered-in-peter-j,34754/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=LinkPreview:NA:InFocus
parzival
parzival
Burglar

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:49 pm

parzival wrote:Wow.  The onion taking Jackson to task, in the best way possible.  

http://www.theonion.com/articles/grisly-remains-of-15-hobbits-discovered-in-peter-j,34754/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=LinkPreview:NA:InFocus

Wow, indeed, a bit much for me, yeah I get the metaphor that Jackson 'raped' the hobbit, but still.

Reminds me of the 'China Syndrome' episode of South Park

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by parzival Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:52 pm

Yeah, the onion can take things a little too far sometimes. But I sort of appreciate how relentless the jab is.
parzival
parzival
Burglar

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next