bungobaggins
Lancebloke
Sunset Smaug
Eldorion
gray gundulf
18 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Gundulf/Smaug thread of BS, round two - Page 3 Empty Re: The Gundulf/Smaug thread of BS, round two

Post by Norc Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:08 pm

no one has to warn me against anything, especially not a troll!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Gundulf/Smaug thread of BS, round two - Page 3 Empty Re: The Gundulf/Smaug thread of BS, round two

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:08 pm

Lancebloke wrote:
Mrs Figg wrote: (((((Lance I am looking at u))))
Mad
Moon 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:10 pm

If I didn't know you loved me really I would have been offended...

(not because I would have been actually offended, just out of principle)
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:22 pm

{{{{...}}}}- Queen Tinuviel

{{{{I swear I have never played games with your throne your Maj Shocked  }}}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:25 pm

Lancebloke wrote:If I didn't know you loved me really I would have been offended...

(not because I would have been actually offended, just out of principle)
Kissing 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

The Gundulf/Smaug thread of BS, round two - Page 3 Empty pleas read

Post by whit gundulf Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:17 pm

hey every1 - i am trin rely hard to get good spellin for this post

i would rely like 2 say sorry.
i never meant 2 insult any1, and if i did im sorry

ples can i hve 1 mor chance 2 prove tht i can be a gd membr here?

also i thoght u mite like my name as its like i hve com bak frm the ded hahaha

whit gundulf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunset Smaug Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:26 pm

F You I personally would like to welcome you back to the community. I actually wanted you to stay, as long as you stayed out of trouble. It's up to the mods now on whether you're allowed to stay put! We'll see!

Sunset Smaug
Shireling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunset Smaug Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:27 pm

Oops! Didnt mean to middle finger there! Wave 

That's the one i was looking for!

Sunset Smaug
Shireling

Back to top Go down

The Gundulf/Smaug thread of BS, round two - Page 3 Empty Extremely Disappointed.

Post by Sunset Smaug Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:39 pm

Hello,

I've called you all here today as it appears Gundulf has been banned yet again, even after a heartfelt apology, with better spelling as he understood we found it hard to read his writing. But no, he's been banned. I'm sorry but since when was someone looking for forgiveness shunned and spat upon?! I feel awful for this poor boy, he said sorry, he understood where he went wrong, and he pleaded for one more chance. But alas, you turned your backs, and you kicked him into the dirt.

I'm outraged. I'm disappointed. I'm heartbroken. I've been following this community for a while, and today, on the day I joined, you let me down. I expected better, far better.

I think I'll leave for tonight. I need to cool down, I need to think this over, do I really want to be a part of this community?

Barry x

Sunset Smaug
Shireling

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:44 pm

Its more likely a troll dance Sunset. People who are banned often just make another account and start again.

If they are genuine they can always contact the Admin directly and make their case and the Admin will put that to the moderators and a decision will be made.

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:56 pm

Also, he made the apology less than half an hour before your post above (unless there was an earlier one that I missed). Do you think Admins and Mods have nothing else to do in their lives than respond immediately to an apology?

It actually took some time to ban Gundulf in the first place, as the Mods have to discourse and then vote. This takes at least half a day, and is not a knee-jerk reaction in the least. To reinstate will take an equal amount of time.

So I have to say, SS, you are being extremely hasty in your judgement. Though I'm not a mod, from what I can see the final straw that led to the banning was the fact that the way Gundulf dealt with you made you feel this was not a friendly place. He was not showing you the respect you deserved as a new poster, and it just added to many other things over the last day or so. Good move to ban him, I'd say.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:03 pm

As Halfy says this was not a hasty decision, this has been under discussion among the Admin staff since this person first posted.
We have never banned anyone before and do not take having to do so lightly at all, I can assure you of that.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:11 pm

Your way of writing is clearly an affectation Gundulf, and does not make your apology look sincere in the least.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:22 pm

The Whole thing smells fishy to me, and I dont mean Mr Floppy's regurgitated lunch behind the sofa either.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:51 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:The Whole thing smells fishy to me, and I dont mean Mr Floppy's regurgitated lunch behind the sofa either.
Much agreed Figgs. Very fishy. Suspect 

The Gundulf/Smaug thread of BS, round two - Page 3 Fish_flop_hg_wht

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:53 pm

Which is fishy, Gundulf's apology or the banning?

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:56 pm

not the banning, he asked for it. He came to insult people and not contribute anything other than a few titters, I like a good titter, but in this case my titters ran dry.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Yep, his whole purpose on here was to be a pest, not contribute to conversation. SS: everyone who has ever come on here has come to be part of the conversation, GG only came to see how many rises he could get out of people after pretending to be friendly. Not an enjoyable person to have around. Just the opposite.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:06 pm

it was creepy
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:41 pm

In case it's not clear yet, Gundulf and Smaug were the same dude, and the mods have decided together that he is no longer welcome here.  All relevant accounts as well as the IP address the guy posted from have been banned, and if he returns anyway he will be banned again unless he makes a good faith effort to treat the forum as something other than his personal playground.

I don't like banning someone, and this is the first time in the 1000+ days on the new forum that we have made this decision, but oh well. Razz
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:43 pm

OMG I totally knew it! But I wasn't going to say anything. Suspect 

If I had been wrong it would have looked... un-respectable.

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:44 pm

good job, he was a creepy fucker and I smelled a rat with this Smaug dude too.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:59 pm

What a fuck tart, this pisses me off! I mean, tes, i found it quite amusing becaue well... Somethigb different happened, but making two accounts anf fuck.. What a total dick, fuck him. I guess the decision to ban him was the right one (altough it was fun as long as it lasted) and he probably has so much fun reading our reactions.. Jeesus...
Why do some people want to be such dickheads!?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:00 pm

Also, just adding. I am glad the mods actually can do their job properly, if this was anytjing, it was a good test for u guys, which i thought you passed with A+ i salue you, mods!!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:07 pm

Norc wrote:Also, just adding. I am glad the mods actually can do their job properly, if this was anytjing, it was a good test for u guys, which i thought you passed with A+ i salue you, mods!!
I've trained them well in the dark arts. Nod

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next