The most insulting sentence in AUJ (for me).

+10
David H
Pettytyrant101
RA
Mrs Figg
malickfan
halfwise
Ringdrotten
Sinister71
Eldorion
bungobaggins
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The most insulting sentence in AUJ (for me). - Page 3 Empty Re: The most insulting sentence in AUJ (for me).

Post by Norc Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:fuck, this place sucks... i am leaving. - Norc

I am never quick scan reading a page again! pale  Evil or Very Mad 

(Now go do some homework)
all right all right!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The most insulting sentence in AUJ (for me). - Page 3 Empty Re: The most insulting sentence in AUJ (for me).

Post by Sinister71 Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:12 pm

WOW.... I leave for a day and people start getting all rude and disrespectful. Honestly I never said I was completely leaving here just not going to post as much. This is one of those cases IMO that I have to speak up. leelee honestly I am from the Southern America (south Carolina USA matter of factly) I found nothing Bungo said in any of his posts as racist or as insulting as your remark to him. Personally I think an apology is in order IMO but that choice is yours. Bungo don't leave dude I really enjoy reading your posts and seeing all the little gifs you come up with. Since I am posting this is something I think is rather serious and don't take lightly...

I have left this place as the only forum I am continuing to actually post and not just lurk. At this point I have abandoned all the others. I do plan on being very infrequent in posting and/or just merely replying to the facts on issues I feel strongly about. As far as Bree I will probably stick to moderating and just posting new information and spoiler stuff. Only getting involved when I absolutely have to.

Hope you come back or stick around Bungo Nod 

Suspect  NEVERMIND I'LL BE OVER HERE KEEPING MY MOUTH SHUT Suspect
Sinister71
Sinister71
Stinging Fly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:28 pm

yeah come back Bungo.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:50 pm

Glad to see you back sin Smile 
Come back Bungo No 

"From him they learnt many things it were not good for any but the great Valar to know, for being half-comprehended such deep hidden things slay happiness; and besides many of the sayings of Melko were cunning lies or were but partly true, and the Noldoli ceased to sing, and their viols fell silent upon the hill of Kôr, for their hearts grew somewhat older as their lore grew deeper and their desires more swollen, and the books of their wisdom were multiplied as the leaves of the forest."

Remember Merp - July 11th, 2013
RA
RA
Defender of the faith and Dunedain of the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:01 pm

Leelee's typically the sweetest person on the forum, I think the only thing that would get a rise out of her is if she perceives someone as being mean.

But it's a misunderstanding, he was implying thoughts in PJ's head, and being upset that PJ might have the thoughts that made Leelee so upset.

We all agree Leelee misread Bungo, and I hope she can see that. And I hope Bungo can see that misreadings do happen, and not take it personally. Maybe he can eventually come to see her for the sweetheart she really is, *IF* they BOTH can see and accept the misunderstandings that have happened here.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:13 pm

Agreed Halfwise, compared to some of the other forums I've been on, this place has always been a bastion of tolerance and fun, I can't speak for LeeLee or Bungo (being pretty new to the forum myself), but I really think this is just a misunderstanding blown out of proportion, I hope everyone can realise that, we all say thinds we don't mean from time to time, and I personally think it's rather silly reading anything too serious into Bungo's post-if he were a racist I think we who know it (and hopefully ban him rather quickly!)let's face it we are pretty much a bunch of grumpy crabbits/drunks/geeks anyway, so let's not turn into idiots misreading or arguing over misunderstandings and jokes.

Glad to see you again Sin btw Very Happy , I read your previous post and understand your feelings, perhaps a break is a good idea, but I hope to see you around.

I don't post for four days and this place falls apart..

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:17 pm

I'm holding you and Sin and your absences responsible for this mess! Mad
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:21 pm

Cheers!...Though I am starting to think it's our fault Bree went Downhill-just after I posted a few new Threads everyone seemed to leave...

Shrugging 

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister71 Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:56 pm

malickfan wrote: Glad to see you again Sin btw Very Happy , I read your previous post and understand your feelings, perhaps a break is a good idea, but I hope to see you around.

I don't post for four days and this place falls apart..
well I never said I was leaving here technically just not posting as much. There are other sites like Hall of Fire and TORC that I said goodbye to and specifically said i was leaving and not posting (i'm easy to find since I'm siniter71 EVERYWHERE Very Happy). I am taking a break from forums minus the occasional post. (like now)... Shocked 

I know my emotions are getting the best of me when it comes to the Hobbit and the changes being made to it by Jackson. So here I am merely taking a break from posting for the most part.... nothing more Evil or Very Mad  nothing less Twisted Evil
Sinister71
Sinister71
Stinging Fly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:39 pm

Nobody else is leaving- I've locked all the bloody doors Twisted Evil 

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:52 pm

Ok then Petty, I'll climb out the window!Wink 

And Sin, like I said I fully understand why you aren't going to be posting as much, but hey you don't have to post about The Hobbit-one of my first posts here was on the finer merits of Cheddar cheese, in anycase it's good to know you have chosen a good forum as your final port of call Wink 

And btw, I love your new Avatar!, though it did remind me how creepy The Grinch was...

malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:53 pm

Bree-Landers Mad 

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:58 pm

Scotshobbits Moon 

malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:04 pm

Mad 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:08 pm

Mad 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:11 pm

It was a reference to Braveheart Petty...

malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:20 pm

you need to paint it blue. Nod 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:22 pm

It's cold enough at the moment that I can just stand in the back garden and let it happen naturally.

Might freak the neighbours out a bit though...

malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Being a proper Scotshobbit my arse is naturally blue, with red blotches Nod 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:50 pm

Too much information Shocked

malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Nah, you just think thats too much information becuase you havent heard the stuff I didnt tell you for comparison Twisted Evil 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:41 pm

From Peter Jackon's puffed pride, to Southern U.S. racism (way clearer than Southern American, the latter sounds like we're insulting Peruvians or something), to blue Scottish bottoms all in one thread!
Now where else can you find such a stimulating progression of ideas?

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:09 am

Nod 

"From him they learnt many things it were not good for any but the great Valar to know, for being half-comprehended such deep hidden things slay happiness; and besides many of the sayings of Melko were cunning lies or were but partly true, and the Noldoli ceased to sing, and their viols fell silent upon the hill of Kôr, for their hearts grew somewhat older as their lore grew deeper and their desires more swollen, and the books of their wisdom were multiplied as the leaves of the forest."

Remember Merp - July 11th, 2013
RA
RA
Defender of the faith and Dunedain of the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:04 pm

Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Radaghast Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:38 pm

I ran into AUJ on TV the other day and got the part where Bilbo catches up with the others and explains his motivation for going on the quest. He was saying something like "Yes, I would be more comfortable at home. That's why I came along, because you don't have one: a home." I couldn't watch anymore. I don't even remember this bit of dialogue. I guess I must have blocked it out.

http://helob.deviantart.com/gallery/
https://stopthesecrecy.net/

The most insulting sentence in AUJ (for me). - Page 3 WiuVcmi
Radaghast
Radaghast
Barrel-rider

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum