Eldorion
Pettytyrant101
Orwell
Norc
Amarië
17 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 16 Empty Re: Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole

Post by Amarië Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:21 pm

Norc wrote:Lihkku beivviin !!!!
It's the official sami day!
Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 16 460

and some joik!

Happy Sami day! Cheerleader

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 16 Empty Re: Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole

Post by Norc Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:12 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:{{{But what if I am just a psychopath? Shocked }}}

well, ur fucked.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:35 pm

Or someone is! Twisted Evil

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:38 pm

Shocked should i run...
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:44 pm

Nah, Ive decided I cant be a psychopath is it would most likely intefere with being a drunk. And I like being a drunk more. drunken

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:44 pm

haha...

Sofa
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:58 pm

azriel wrote:
halfwise wrote:cloth diapers are even better for the environment if you dry them out and brush them off instead of washing them. Nod
Bit like Tea bags, hang them out to dry & use again ! & to make loo roll go further, please use BOTH sides ! Save on washing..wear undies inside out & back to front & by changing this routine daily you can get at least 5 days out of them ! Very Happy

I thought my math was pretty good, but I only calculate 4 days out of this system...unless the last day you go commando.

Not sure why Norc seemed to be trying to change the subject, this is important dammit.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:06 pm

so's the sami people's official day!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:45 am

halfwise wrote:
azriel wrote:
halfwise wrote:cloth diapers are even better for the environment if you dry them out and brush them off instead of washing them. Nod
Bit like Tea bags, hang them out to dry & use again ! & to make loo roll go further, please use BOTH sides ! Save on washing..wear undies inside out & back to front & by changing this routine daily you can get at least 5 days out of them ! Very Happy

I thought my math was pretty good, but I only calculate 4 days out of this system...unless the last day you go commando.

Thank you Halfy. I've been trying this all afternoon and I just couldn't get it to work! Suspect
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:25 am

O Halfy, you are so sweet ! The FIRST day you put em on is the important one, clean & fresh, mmmmmm, then its "switch-er-roo" till they stick like velcro. Nod

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 16 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 16 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:16 am

(>‿◠)✌

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:23 am

I hate IKEA. They can go back into the swedish woods where they came from, they have nothing to do here!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:34 am

They can come here. I have thing of five I want to buy without having to drive for hours and hours.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:47 am

yeah, well, we tend to drive to happaranda, but that's not the point! we don't have room for them, they want to be "in the city" "close to young people" and by that, they've found a spot which will distroy the whole image of tromsø! the first thing the tourists are gonna see is a gigantic, blue and yellow IKEA building when they arrive! there are a lot of birds nesting there and ART! FUCKINGART!

here, right next to the freaking airport!:
Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 16 IKEA_4726743a
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:54 am

Yuck!! Shocked Mad

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:55 pm

They should go subterranean - you've got nothing more than 10 meters high it looks like.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:58 pm

azriel wrote:O Halfy, you are so sweet ! The FIRST day you put em on is the important one, clean & fresh, mmmmmm, then its "switch-er-roo" till they stick like velcro. Nod

Ah, now I see. You are not concerned with a new fresh surface each time, just how long it can go on. In that case 5 days in an under-estimation. I think you can do nearly twice that, easy. Nod

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:47 pm

halfwise wrote:They should go subterranean - you've got nothing more than 10 meters high it looks like.

?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:10 pm

All your buildings are low. to not break it up, they should bury most of Ikea below ground.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:14 pm

haha, yeah Wink it looks flatter though, but yeah, no skyscrapers Smile I think the island in itself is just under a hundred meters tall.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:20 pm

Among other reasons to dislike IKEA: they were founded by a Nazi and they are nominally owned by a charitable foundation (that doesn't actually do charity work) in order to avoid paying taxes.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:17 pm

really thats interesting do you know where I can read about IKEA? I am interested in design and design companies.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:39 pm

You can find a fair bit through Google. Here are a couple of news stories about the allegations against IKEA. Smile

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14661582
http://www.economist.com/node/6919139
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:05 pm

I had no idea- here I was thinking they were just really good at frustrating furniture. Shocked

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:27 pm

halfwise wrote:
azriel wrote:O Halfy, you are so sweet ! The FIRST day you put em on is the important one, clean & fresh, mmmmmm, then its "switch-er-roo" till they stick like velcro. Nod

Ah, now I see. You are not concerned with a new fresh surface each time, just how long it can go on. In that case 5 days in an under-estimation. I think you can do nearly twice that, easy. Nod
Sounds interesting Halfy ! I might be tempted to put that theory to the test ! If nothing else, a case of infection is easy to clear up these days with antibiotics ! Very Happy
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next