David H
azriel
Lancebloke
leelee
Pettytyrant101
19 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever [2] - Page 26 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [2]

Post by Eldorion Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:31 am

FORUMSHIRE

Eldorion wrote:Functioning -- Oh Really? -- Under the Messed-up System of Hobbit-forums Increases Resignation to Ennui

Amarië wrote:Finally others realize users must shout high in recommended edits.

NORC

Amarië wrote:Notice order read carefully

ELDORION

Eldorion wrote:experiencing long days of rinse-repeat is our nightmare

Amarië wrote:Eventually learning does often result in ooooh noises.

ACRONYMS

Eldorion wrote:analyze carefully, read over, now you, meaning see

NORCLET

Eldorion wrote:not obsessed w/ r/[b]eading, [b]creates less emotional trouble

CC

Amarië wrote:Close call.

ALLY

Amarië wrote:Any lessons learned yet?

CARLY

Eldorion wrote:Creator of a realized life: yay!

MRS FIGG

Eldorion wrote:My rap skills forestall incredibly gallant gangstas

HALFWISE

Eldorion wrote:Haka, all-blacks, live free with islanders singing English.

DAVID H

Eldorion wrote:Depart at-once (for) very illustrious dance halls

IRCA

Eldorion wrote:I'm really creating art

SEMIRAMIS

Eldorion wrote:search everyone's magnificent intellects. really, amarie managed it. set-forth!

JIBBERISH

Eldorion wrote:June: I begin baffling.  Every rap is sublime to hear.

NEEDLEHOLE

Eldorion wrote:Nearly everyone expects dumbed-down lines.  Eldo hollers out: "love 'em".

PETTY TYRANT

Eldorion wrote:Petty, every time there's young tail, you run and never triumph.

ELTHIR

Eldorion wrote:Eldo looks to his Internet rivals.

HUGS

Eldorion wrote:how u goin', son?

AMARIE

Eldorion wrote:All my acronyms remained illusive enigmas

NAGUAL

Eldorion wrote:Nobody appreciates genius unless accessible to lowest-common-denominator
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever [2] - Page 26 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [2]

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:49 am

I was right but I didnt know how. No
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:53 am

I pretty much came right out and said what it was at the end. Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:41 am

Maybe we should have a smart arse award this year. Suspect

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:03 am

I cannot tell why, but Hasia has such a crush on Petty. I dare not say a word even in jest concerning him, she gets a hurt look and she can really pinch and karate.  And she loves Am from so long ago. To her they are the king and queen.
She thinks Eldo is cute but she considers him a little boy since he loves Aname so much.
Children's minds are so strange .. She got very angry at me today because of homework and I looked over and she was making a cutting motion on her throat , but she meant me. Her feet hardly touched the ground as I gave her time out. LaughingNeutral
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:37 am

I thought I was very helpful with my Norc acronym there. 

Just...................whatever [2] - Page 26 Petty really is a big ball of fluff, Just...................whatever [2] - Page 26 Smrt_zps153f8717

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:39 am

Oh nice eldo... I go slipping my number in your pocket and you cant even be arsed to do my name!
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:44 am

leelee wrote:I cannot tell why, but Hasia has such a crush on Petty. I dare not say a word even in jest concerning him, she gets a hurt look and she can really pinch and karate.  And she loves Am from so long ago. To her they are the king and queen.
She thinks Eldo is cute but she considers him a little boy since he loves Aname so much.
Children's minds are so strange .. She got very angry at me today because of homework and I looked over and she was making a cutting motion on her throat , but she meant me. Her feet hardly touched the ground as I gave her time out. LaughingNeutral

A lot of fire in that girl. I think she'll grow up to be a fine and strong lady. Nod 

It's adorable how fond she is of Petty. He really is a big ball of fluff, though he does try to hide it.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:47 am

We all know that Am... we just don't say it out loud for fear of hurting his 'modern man's' feelings.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:48 am

Lancebloke wrote:Oh nice eldo... I go slipping my number in your pocket and you cant even be arsed to do my name!

He's just shy, give it time.

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:49 am

Lancebloke wrote:We all know that Am... we just don't say it out loud for fear of hurting his 'modern man's' feelings.

Thought that was part of being a modern man. scratch

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:59 am

I'm sorry, Lance. I was just trying to make Ringo jealous. Sad
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:00 am

leelee wrote:I cannot tell why, but Hasia has such a crush on Petty. I dare not say a word even in jest concerning him, she gets a hurt look and she can really pinch and karate.  And she loves Am from so long ago. To her they are the king and queen.

I'm not sure if I should be touched or offended. Suspect
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:11 am

Amarië wrote:
Lancebloke wrote:We all know that Am... we just don't say it out loud for fear of hurting his 'modern man's' feelings.

Thought that was part of being a modern man. scratch
He hasn't come out yet. Need to give him some space.

unless you are thinking of staging an intervention?
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:20 am

{{{Don't push him too far, yet.  I've got Petty on a training regimen that will have him a perfectly politically correct modern man who is in touch with both his masculine and feminine sides in no time. And if I can't do it, then Mrs Figg will whip him into shape, perhaps literally. Nod }}}
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:21 am

{{{Secret is safe with us!}}}
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:35 am

Eldorion wrote:I'm sorry, Lance.  I was just trying to make Ringo jealous. Sad

you know it really dawned on me that none of us really knows the other. I mean Eldo could be a forty old guy in a trailer park who only wears pink shorts, Orwell could be a lady with a hormone problem, Am could really be Captain Kangaroo and I could really be a homeless person who embezzled my bank and sneak into friend's homes at night and use their computer.
Petty could really be one of those monks who use buckie as a crutch and Julia could really be Twiggie. David could actually be Halvsie as well and have forgotten to take his medication so he thinks he is two people and has established two identities in two places in the world
Alzriel could really be a clown who wears a sandwhich to speed business at a local pirate kids place, and Norc could actually be working at a Tourette's clinic and needs to use the speech she does to let off some steam.
Chris could really be Mr, Bean wno was drawn in by the weirdness of the site..CC could be Bill Gates who secretly comes on here to say whatever and get away with it.
And so on.
The second thing I will say is I hardly ever know what Nora or Julia or just about anyone but Dave is ever meaning and saying, it is sad really And he is right ufo's are really the faierie people and those that see them are pisky mazed.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:44 am

I can understand why you struggle with those fjordlandians, but not us Brits. We are the epitome of clear and concise speech. 

Except Petty of course but then he is a separatist and doesn't count.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:07 am

Just...................whatever [2] - Page 26 C9c63d1dd7e0

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:51 am

Leelee wrote:and Norc could actually be working at a Tourette's clinic and needs to use the speech she does to let off some steam.

Suspect i just live too far north.. that's all. 

and those fucking little fuckers mosquitoes can go burn hell, damn i fucking hate them.. 

i am just a very angry and sad little person.

leelee wrote:The second thing I will say is I hardly ever know what Nora or Julia or just about anyone but Dave is ever meaning and saying, it is sad really And he is right ufo's are really the faierie people and those that see them are pisky mazed.

how are we hard to understand ? help us hour, maybe we can make it better Smile

æ gir fullstendig mening, lol, ka dokker prate om.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:02 pm

songs only means echoes of foreign trees hovering over sandbanks elsewhere and crowning red oysters Norc's youthful, magnificent superior. Whores hate red examples granted red examples are terrific.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:28 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Maybe we should have a smart arse award this year. Suspect

Suspect I know who would win it
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:32 pm

Eldorion wrote:{{{Don't push him too far, yet.  I've got Petty on a training regimen that will have him a perfectly politically correct modern man who is in touch with both his masculine and feminine sides in no time.  And if I can't do it, then Mrs Figg will whip him into shape, perhaps literally. Nod}}}

it will be my pleasure Very Happy I am thinking Birch 11 inches, scratchy or maybe Willow 10 inches, springy with a hint of rebound.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:44 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:
Pettytyrant101 wrote:Maybe we should have a smart arse award this year. Suspect

Suspect I know who would win it

me ofcourse lol.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:47 pm

I cannot tell why, but Hasia has such a crush on Petty.-leelee

I fail to see why everyone is so surprised  Suspect  - tartan, kilt, buckie, crabbit demeanour, live in my own barrel. Obviously she will have a crush on me with all that going on.

"it will be my pleasure Just...................whatever [2] - Page 26 Icon_biggrinI am thinking Birch 11 inches, scratchy or maybe Willow 10 inches, springy with a hint of rebound." Mrs Figg

Oh dear, you forgot to encrypt that Mrs Figg- not to worry i will pretend not to have heard (and will forget once fully drunk drunken ) as I am sure you and Eldo are discussing some sort of wedding present for me.Nod

Me of course- Norc

If we did have such a reward I suspect it would be the most hotly contested award yet!

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum