Sinister71
Eldorion
Pettytyrant101
Mrs Figg
Norc
29 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Desolation of Smaug pre-release thread [SPOILERS] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Desolation of Smaug pre-release thread [SPOILERS]

Post by halfwise Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:34 pm

CC12 35 wrote:"YOU LIKE KILLING? YOU LIKE DEATH? I SHALL GIVE IT TO YOU." #things2sayduringsex

lol!

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

The Desolation of Smaug pre-release thread [SPOILERS] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Desolation of Smaug pre-release thread [SPOILERS]

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:32 pm

Laughing That gif. I was going to comment, but I had better not, it doesnt have a pg rating.

srsly I hate greenscreen. Its rubbish. I agree about the height thing Thranduil should be a LOT taller. This sneak peak just makes me less enthusiastic than before.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:38 pm

If they have to use green screen youd think theyd at least give the actors an idea of what the place they are supposed to be in might look like. Mad

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:43 pm

yeah what a magic killer. Whats wrong with making sets, surely they have the cash, or just film outside.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:48 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:If they have to use green screen youd think theyd at least give the actors an idea of what the place they are supposed to be in might look like. Mad

maybe she asks dum questions on behalf of the fans Shrugging i know interviewers does that and hell why not. they probably have their questions scripted for them sort of so that they don't all ask the same ones.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:06 pm

The Desolation of Smaug pre-release thread [SPOILERS] - Page 4 Tumblr_mk70tiVXzI1qhv4ydo1_500

source: http://stecha191.tumblr.com/post/46215519604/im-just-curious-about-their-together-shot-from
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:43 pm

That makes thranduil look even more like a girly elf than the movie.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:50 pm

cheers is he going in for a kiss?

what am I saying? its Tumblr, of course he is. Rolling Eyes
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:05 pm

New Pics of Tauriel

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mrs Figg on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Just highlight what you want in spoilers Mrs Figg- then click the 'others' box at top of main post box and you will see the spoiler option- click that and thats you done.

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:23 pm

Or just do what Eldo and I do and type it out. I'll use '{' instead of square brackets '['; but you use the square brackets. If I use them everything below will end up as a spoiler. Anyway, type the following:

{spoiler}

**do whatever the damn hell you want in here, insert images, run your mouth, etc **

{/spoiler}

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:47 pm

I tried all that stuff but it didnt work. honest. Sad now Norcs going to rip me a new one pale
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:09 pm

Using my incredible super powers as mod Mrs Figg have saved you a painful experience and put the pics in spoilers- unless you need a new one of course!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:14 pm

I wonder what her outfit is made of.
It looks like tree bark or something.

"From him they learnt many things it were not good for any but the great Valar to know, for being half-comprehended such deep hidden things slay happiness; and besides many of the sayings of Melko were cunning lies or were but partly true, and the Noldoli ceased to sing, and their viols fell silent upon the hill of Kôr, for their hearts grew somewhat older as their lore grew deeper and their desires more swollen, and the books of their wisdom were multiplied as the leaves of the forest."

Remember Merp - July 11th, 2013
RA
RA
Defender of the faith and Dunedain of the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:17 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/filmblog/2013/mar/25/hobbit-desolation-smaug-sneak-preview?CMP=twt_gu

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:48 pm

Tauriel reminds me of Sonja from the "Underworld" films ?
The Desolation of Smaug pre-release thread [SPOILERS] - Page 4 Sonia_zps7bb9cf2f

The Desolation of Smaug pre-release thread [SPOILERS] - Page 4 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

The Desolation of Smaug pre-release thread [SPOILERS] - Page 4 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:02 pm

Well thats about my expectation levels!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:40 pm

But then this is Jackson's take on The Hobbit, and given his past record for Middle-earth meddling it must be said that all bets are off. Don't be surprised if Gollum turns up again as the dragon's sidekick, nestling in the bloated folds of his lizardly master's skin like Jabba the Hutt's gruesome pet in Return of the Jedi. Or perhaps Aragorn and Boromir will inexplicably show up at the Battle of Five (now renamed Six) Armies. You wouldn't put it past them.

pale Who gave this guy a copy of the script.

"From him they learnt many things it were not good for any but the great Valar to know, for being half-comprehended such deep hidden things slay happiness; and besides many of the sayings of Melko were cunning lies or were but partly true, and the Noldoli ceased to sing, and their viols fell silent upon the hill of Kôr, for their hearts grew somewhat older as their lore grew deeper and their desires more swollen, and the books of their wisdom were multiplied as the leaves of the forest."

Remember Merp - July 11th, 2013
RA
RA
Defender of the faith and Dunedain of the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:23 pm

thanks Petty.

erm I dont like the look of Tauriel at all. she looks like she was come off the set of Eragon or some other fantasy tosh.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:04 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:I tried all that stuff but it didnt work. honest. Sad now Norcs going to rip me a new one pale

why would i do that? i wrote half a page with spoilers and no tags Razz
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:05 pm

Eragon No
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:14 pm

um well you cant be too careful with Vikings. pale I wasnt sure if you wanted to get a close up of Tauriel yet.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:30 pm

i am made of sturdy stuff, woman.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:44 pm

cheers I know. Kissing
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:15 pm

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next