Eldorion
Pettytyrant101
Orwell
Norc
Amarië
17 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 2 Empty Re: Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole

Post by Norc Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:21 am

I solemnly swear... erm... that I woun't breake erm.. the encryptions with my amazing elvish eyes of mine. I swear on... on... on this pig whom this fouls smell comes from.

(who use the pig as a smiley ?)
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 2 Empty Re: Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole

Post by Amarië Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:28 am

Good! That's settled then! And that wasn't really a pig , that was Petty. But close enough.

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Is it a buckie geyser? I do hope so. bounce

Yeeeeaaah, why not? Absolutely!

(Ah, thought it was called geysir in English too. Geyser it is then. Such an educational forum this is. I think I can see why they felt like changing the spelling a bit, though it still sounds a bit questionable. Smile )

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:35 am

If you use my posts as a basis for your english spelling Eru help you Amarie!!

And just because through no fault of my own I may occasionally get so sozzled on the buckie I can no longer make it home to my barrel and just fall down in the nearest pig sty/gutter/or bush does not mean I am a pig !! Shocked

And if it is a buckie geyser I might tell Paw about it- it'll save some of Queens Tin's buckie supply which {{don't tell her is getting dangerously low}}.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:36 am

On a differents note: It's TUESDAY and SHERLOCK today!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers bounce cheers

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:42 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:If you use my posts as a basis for your english spelling Eru help you Amarie!!

And just because through no fault of my own I may occasionally get so sozzled on the buckie I can no longer make it home to my barrel and just fall down in the nearest pig sty/gutter/or bush does not mean I am a pig !! Shocked

And if it is a buckie geyser I might tell Paw about it- it'll save some of Queens Tin's buckie supply which {{don't tell her is getting dangerously low}}.

It's herring and cod buckie. Imported. I *think* we were allowed to bring it in, Huan didn't object when we brought it past inspection in customs. Though he did look a bit green....

Paw is not welcomed here. Though on second thought, I wouldn't mind boiling him a bit. Hitting ones kids is not ok, not on any planet. Evil or Very Mad

(And I did check the geyser/geysir thing in a dictionary. Not that I don't trust that what you say is true, just to check if the dictionary was updated. Cool )

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:03 pm

Amarië wrote:On a differents note: It's TUESDAY and SHERLOCK today!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers bounce cheers
bounce Very Happy cheers Very Happy bounce bounce Very Happy cheers Very Happy bounce bounce Very Happy cheers Very Happy bounce bounce Very Happy cheers Very Happy bounce bounce Very Happy cheers Very Happy bounce bounce Very Happy cheers Very Happy bounce bounce Very Happy cheers Very Happy bounce bounce Very Happy cheers Very Happy bounce bounce Very Happy cheers Very Happy bounce bounce Very Happy cheers Very Happy bounce bounce Very Happy cheers Very Happy bounce bounce Very Happy cheers Very Happy bounce bounce Very Happy cheers Very Happy bounce bounce Very Happy cheers Very Happy bounce bounce Very Happy cheers Very Happy bounce bounce Very Happy cheers Very Happy bounce

btw, I wirte Geysir, only because ... well... Gey Sir. Very Happy
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:41 pm

{{Norc! Shush! We'll never get mr Stincky in there if he thinks it's filled with gay men! Or perhaps he might, I really don't know. Nothing wrong with that though, we are a very progressive people us Fjordlandians. (As stg Herring is a brilliant example of.) But I can't take that gamble now, or that smell.}}

Look at all that buckie! Time to swim, Petty! *shoves*

Last edited by Amarië on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:51 pm; edited 3 times in total

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:49 pm

{{{{who's mr Stincky? is he the one who's smelling?}}}}
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:53 pm

{{{Yeah, just a temporaty (I hope) nickname for the pig in the kilt, no, a nickname for Petty I mean.}}}

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:56 pm

oh I see Wink

Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:02 pm

Hitting ones kids is not ok- Amarie

Paw is quite old fashioned in that respect- Granpaw is even worse.

This geyser, seems a tad, hot, no? I mean I went over there to have a sniff for the buckie in it and look, my kilt has been steam cleaned! And its shrunk!! Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 2 KiltEmbarassed Oh my! Embarassed

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:15 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Hitting ones kids is not ok- Amarie

Paw is quite old fashioned in that respect- Granpaw is even worse.

This geyser, seems a tad, hot, no? I mean I went over there to have a sniff for the buckie in it and look, my kilt has been steam cleaned! And its shrunk!! Embarassed Oh my! Embarassed

Shocked >_< Well, at least the rest of you got steam cleaned as well. Now what? scratch I know!

{{Petty's family jewels and rear end}} There, that should keep you covered till you can find your spare kilt.. or get a new one made.

Mini kilts... *shudder*

*snicker* Hehe, now I see the picture. Laughing

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:24 pm

This is NOT a laughing matter! Embarassed Extremely Crabbit Hey wheres my sporran!!! Argh its fallen in the geyser!!! affraid My money!!!! affraid

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:30 pm

You lost your man purse? Oh don't worry, it will come flying shortly, it is a geyser after all. And then... eeeeek, don't bend over like that! The brackets aren't made for such maneuvers. affraid

I think I will have to call mrs Figg's for assistance, as progressive as I am I DO have to consider young Norc's well being and sanity in all this.

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:38 pm

Get Biffo here with some spades I'm going in after it!! My sporran!!!!! No!!!!

--oooooh---arrrrgh---hot---really hot----really !&@*!@ hot!--------whats that rumbling noise? affraid

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 2 22visa25

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:40 pm

There! Nice and clean! cheers

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm

cheers I got my sporran back!! affraid Um, any chance someone could perhaps call the Forumshire ambulance service on the palantir- I seem to have all over scald marks and I may need some of Mrs Figg's special ointment for some areas! OOOOWWWWWWWWWW! Evil or Very Mad And some buckie wouldn't go amiss-- oh dear I think I may be about to pass out from the pain. Sleep

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:01 pm

Oh great! A half naked, partly boiled hobbit in a mini skirt passed out on the floor... You never saw that on the Dark Planet. I hope Figgs doesn't think I am trying to steal her business... Right, guess I should call that ambulance.

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:41 pm

Shocked -sniff-sniff- Why can I smell bacon? Suspect owwww- Sleep

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:55 pm

Mhm... yes, at 221B main street. Buckie burns and shrunken kilt. ...What do you mean '221B does not exist', are you claiming I made it up? Just go to the nearest address and look for the gigantic viking helmet... HELMET! You know, with HORNS! Huh, no that's not... you misheard me there. No, we're not at Mrs Figgs... Oh they are one their way you say! Very Happy To mrs Figgs? Suspect Why am I not surprised. Rolling Eyes

I'll just put him on ice while we wait.

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:06 pm

Sleep buckie!......emergency buckie in sporran....... Sleep ....you need the 26 keys to open it...magic words..... Sleep ....and a sword to get past the balrog.... Sleep

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:14 pm

haha, u guys.. geysirs are not for bathing... they boil u.. jeez.. long time ago u went to school? xD wonder if there are some athelas around here hm.. *goes looking for athelas*
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:29 pm

Auld Alliances.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-16810375

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:28 pm

Orwell wrote:Ask Eldorion. My title is listed somwhere. "Sir Orwell McOdo (the Seventh) Master of Baiting and Prancing Around Inanely". I hold a very Important Office in Forumshire, you see. So show me some respect! Mad

I could make that your official title. I think it sounds better than "Dark Presence with Gilt Edge". Twisted Evil
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:48 pm

SHERLOCK IN ABOUT 40 MINUTES!! bounce
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next