+4
Mrs Figg
Norc
azriel
halfwise
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hey!  Why is the crabbit thread locked?! Empty Hey! Why is the crabbit thread locked?!

Post by halfwise Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:19 pm

I have things to be crabbit about, dagnammit. Locking this thread just adds another reason to it.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Hey!  Why is the crabbit thread locked?! Empty Re: Hey! Why is the crabbit thread locked?!

Post by halfwise Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:20 pm

Oops, that was the previous part that was locked. The new one is alive and well I just missed it.  Embarassed 

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Hey!  Why is the crabbit thread locked?! Empty Re: Hey! Why is the crabbit thread locked?!

Post by azriel Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:30 pm

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Hey!  Why is the crabbit thread locked?! Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Hey!  Why is the crabbit thread locked?! Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:40 pm

aw, halfy Laughing
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:11 pm

its after wedding poopy exhaustion, quite understandable.  Nod By a strange coincidence I went to a wedding this weekend as well. Had 3 hours sleep which makes me stark staring bonkers, got up at 6 was zombiefied all day and only managed not to fall asleep in my risotto by drinking as much coffee as possible, now my pee smells off caffeine. and I am crabbit.  Mad 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:12 pm

I didn't think you did anything all day. Not sure why I think that though... what do you do Figgy?
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:14 pm

Asparagus affects the smell, never known of caffeine to do it.  Shocked  Guess I never drunk enough.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:24 pm

Lancebloke wrote:I didn't think you did anything all day. Not sure why I think that though... what do you do Figgy?

stuff  cyclops

srsly why do you think I dont do anything all day?  No  well actually at the moment its nothing much until October when I go back to the UK to start my PhD in advanced eel wrangling.  What a Face 

Last edited by Mrs Figg on Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:25 pm

She figgses things.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:27 pm

hahaha omg yes she figgses things Laughing 

btw, wow lance, did u really think some of us didn't have life outside the forum Shocked
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:27 pm

Hurr durr 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:50 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:
Lancebloke wrote:I didn't think you did anything all day. Not sure why I think that though... what do you do Figgy?

stuff  cyclops

srsly why do you think I dont do anything all day?  No  well actually at the moment its nothing much until October when I go back to the UK to start my PhD in advanced eel wrangling.  What a Face 

Well so far you're about the only one who hasn't grumped about work or school (except when you where in school a year or so ago.)

But when I was teaching I was usually pretty close about my personal life (except hang gliding), and the kids were endlessly curious. I had an equipment closet full of stuff, and I'd often pop out of it at the beginning of class. I told them I just popped out of there ready to go each morning, then disappeared back in there when they went home.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:57 pm

I will start grumping in October when I have to start a freaking 90,000 billion word thesis.  Mad 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:33 pm

haha wow, you're awesome halfy Very Happy
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:37 pm

Norc wrote:hahaha omg yes she figgses things Laughing 

btw, wow lance, did u really think some of us didn't have life outside the forum Shocked

No... I know you have school stuff, Eldo has his job, Halfy is prepping for a trek, Dave has cranberries etc etc... but Figgy all I know is what Figgy will be doing. Have no idea what she does now or has for the last 2 years.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:42 pm

All i know about figgys life outside interwebz is cursing at bad drivers and complaining about loud cafes, bad internet connection or it being too cold.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:47 pm

She scampers around at night with a cape and mask, cats perched on her shoulders hissing at malfeasants. It's the last thing they hear.  I wouldn't inquire to closely if I were you.  pale

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:21 pm

halfwise wrote:She scampers around at night with a cape and mask, cats perched on her shoulders hissing at malfeasants.  It's the last thing they hear.  I wouldn't inquire to closely if I were you.  pale

thats eerily accurate Halfy  Shocked 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:22 pm

Norc wrote:All i know about figgys life outside interwebz is cursing at bad drivers and complaining about loud cafes, bad internet connection or it being too cold.

or in other words, being a grumpy old fart  Laughing 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:31 pm

grumpy? yes. old? no. fart? no.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:35 pm

Lancebloke wrote:
Norc wrote:hahaha omg yes she figgses things Laughing 

No... I know you have school stuff, Eldo has his job, Halfy is prepping for a trek, Dave has cranberries etc etc... but Figgy all I know is what Figgy will be doing. Have no idea what she does now or has for the last 2 years.

I do translating work for a company doing a phone app that does a tour of florentine museums and research for this PhD thingie. I can do these things from home.  Very Happy 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:36 pm

Norc wrote:grumpy? yes. old? no. fart? no.

Kissing 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:36 pm

am i wrong, but do u have like a bachelor or something in art-something?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:53 pm

yus. I have a BA hons degree in art history
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:13 pm

That sounds pretty interesting. Do you get free admission to check up and make sure the words match the object?

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next