Elthir
Mrs Figg
Eldorion
halfwise
malickfan
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A couple of very interesting Tolkien Blogs I've stumbled across - Page 4 Empty Re: A couple of very interesting Tolkien Blogs I've stumbled across

Post by chris63 Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:20 am

An anonymous blogger and youtuber known as "TolkienEditor" presented his or her own cut of The Hobbit trilogy merging Peter Jackson's colossal movies into one 4-hour enjoyment. This is when you need Movavi Video Editor http://bit.ly/1yBAqUz smile emoticon

"Back in 2012, I had high hopes of adding The Hobbit to my annual Lord of the Rings marathon, but in its current bloated format, I simply cannot see that happening. So, over the weekend, I decided to condense all three installments (An Unexpected Journey, The Desolation of Smaug and The Battle of the Five Armies) into a single 4-hour feature that more closely resembled Tolkien’s original novel." The 2GB version is hosted on some torrent trackers. Here's Tolkieneditor's full post: http://bit.ly/1ylliu1

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

A couple of very interesting Tolkien Blogs I've stumbled across - Page 4 Empty Re: A couple of very interesting Tolkien Blogs I've stumbled across

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:25 pm

{{{{having a nosy Chris- they made many of the same cuts I have, but they seem not to have been crabbit enough, and to have left more in- there is no mention of recutting so Thorins decision turn out poor and a th barrel escape its solely Bilbo they turn to (easy done just cutting a few shots culminating in the shots immediately following Bilbo telling them what to do at the barrels and when all the dwarves turn to Thorin for his consent- thus making it look like they accept Bilbo's plan and go along with it) but might be interesting to watch- my own cut is still available to watch to anyone with access to my skydrive- its in two films AUJ- 1hr 32 and DOS- 2hrs 16- so whats that? 3hrs 48 all in- trus me thats 12 minutes less than their cut that you don't need to see!}}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4