Ringdrotten
leelee
Pettytyrant101
Amarië
Norc
24 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! [4] - Page 38 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit! [4]

Post by azriel Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:40 pm

Im gutted, feel physically sick Sad How revolting ! Id like to do the same to that twat dentist was he ? but, keep him alive to feel the ordeal of it. Suffer every single pain molecule till your'e drawn out & lingering death !!!!!

Things that are making you crabbit! [4] - Page 38 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Things that are making you crabbit! [4] - Page 38 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! [4] - Page 38 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit! [4]

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:46 pm

yeah me too. I rarely hate other humans but I hate this cowardly bastard. Its made me incredibly angry.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:05 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:To the dickhead Walter James Palmer, who killed Cecil the Lion.
I hope you get shot through the neck with a balestra, stagger round for two days suffocating in your own blood, and then are shot and have your head cut off for a trophy.

I just want his life to be ruined, not to end. Never gets another job in his profession, runs out of money, becomes destitute, family disowns him, etc. That would be good justice for me.

And this guy isn't a real Minnesotan, he's a transplant from North Dakota. Makes me feel a little better.

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:49 pm

His name is forever linked to cowardly behaviour. His life is already ruined.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:14 pm

People who constantly call in to work piss me the fuck off.

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:33 pm

I hope then your job is not answering phones!

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:18 pm

Thank God it's not because they'd get an earful from me.

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:44 pm

Im having one of those sort of days myself- got 1 day off and I've spent it chasing bureaucrats about the place Mad

When I signed off I was owed a month rents- it never showed up- so I went and saw them, they said it was all being sorted and I would receive it at the next payment- a wait of 2 weeks. Then it didn't show up again. So I went back- and they said they needed a copy of work contract to process the final payment- so then I demanded to know why they didn't tell me this 2 weeks ago, but they didn't have an answer- so I went to my work, got a copy of the contract gave them that and waited on the money to arrive- it didn't show up.
So today I went back again and now they say they need the last two months bank statements- why they couldn't have told me this before is a mystery- so now I've gone and given them my bank statements- and I still don't have any money and when I asked when I would get it they said they didn't know it depended on workload!! WTF!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
In the meantime since starting work I have now not had any money coming in at all for almost 1 and a half months since my last payment- and that was only 140 quid dole. Got so bad this morning I woke at 6am on my day off due to hunger pangs. No

Making work pay Cameron? Fuck you! Evil or Very Mad

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:59 pm

I think this is what scares people half to death ! You just CANT trust the system in the UK, they DO leave people in dire straights !! The only people that give a fook is people like you & I that are living in the reality of impending poverty. these fuckwits just cannot comprehend the sheer horror & hopelessness & unless youve got very good friends or family that can chip in then its usually a case of selling all you own ( for a pittance ) just to eat Crying or Very sad My day isnt so good either, my PC blew up, & I had a heart attack, or it felt like one when I turned on unit ! fook did I jump out of my skin pale pale fused the electrics in my flat, ( my flat is typical thrown up council building ) But, I did have the brains for once to keep a very old laptop & get that going. gawd knows how long laptop will last ? must have been the 1st one ever made as its WAY old.

Things that are making you crabbit! [4] - Page 38 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Things that are making you crabbit! [4] - Page 38 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:22 am

Hang in there, guys. Sad :hug:

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:14 pm

Thanks Bungo. Luckily I have folks and family around me who have pitched in and now helped me out- much as I did not want that to happen. I still haven't had money through and two weeks to go still until my first pay check.

But there are plenty folk out there in similar position thanks to this government, and they might not have the support I do, or a job to eventually give them a wage. And you have to fear for them, because I would have been screwed, relying on food banks and probably by now staying at the tax payer expense in a B&B having lost my flat and the housing problem being so acute no chance of going straight to a council house. And they are doing this to families. Mad
I will never understand what it is about the vile self serving Tories that keeps appealing to the English. Evil or Very Mad

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:31 pm

Sorry to hear you current troubles Az, Petty hang in there Sad :hug:

I will never understand what it is about the vile self serving Tories that keeps appealing to the English

The Majority of us don't vote for the gits Evil or Very Mad

I can't say I blame people though, Miliband was a clown out of his depth and Labour caused half the problems anyway, no-one trusted Clegg anymore, and UKIP are UKIP.

Crying or Very sad Shrugging

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:11 am

I doubt it would be better no matter who was in power. Tory, SNP or Labour.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:22 am

Being hungry is no joke. No Or being cold because you can't pay for heat. Nobody should be in these situations. It must be galling to hear politicians blame such things on the victims while trying to find work. I'm glad family and friends are there for support.

There should be a litmus test for political office: you must prove you have suffered a variety of misfortune as child and adult. That would eliminate a lot of good people (perhaps more good than bad), but at least it would build understanding into the system.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:03 am

that lot go from one ivory tower to the next. Mad
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:00 pm

Well more crabbit inducement today- 1 day off again, and again I spent most of it chasing these bastards about trying to get some money out of them.
It having failed to turn up again I went back to the Housing office to be told this time that I didn't qualify for any payments!
Why you might ask? I certainly did and in increasingly crabbit terms.
Apparently to qualify your unemployment claim must have been in an unbroken run and according to them my claim was stopped in march due to me being sanctioned and then restarted, disqualifying me from help when going back to work (a crazy rule in and of itself).
except I wasn't sanctioned- I was wrongly put on clerical administration whilst i appealed a sanction imposed on me for failing to attend an interview, which they had cancelled-
but the housing people assured me the dole had told them it was stopped.
So I went to the dole, she brought my account up and confirmed it was an unbroken run and I got that printed out and copied. I was also informed by the dole that there was noway they told the housing it was stopped, as if the information was requested exactly what she just printed out or me would be the information given- so someone is lying somewhere.
Further filled with fury I went back to the housing department and gave them this letter, I was told it would be faxed on immediately to the adjudicating officer who had decided my case and decided I was not eligible.
I told them I was sick of talking to the monkeys and hearing crap and wanted the organ grinder.
And after much crabbit and telling them I would refuse to leave the building unless I got it, I finally got them to give me a contact number for this person.

I phoned them this afternoon, gave them the information, only to find out the Dunoon office had not bothered to send the letter I got on to the adjudicating officer.
I told her I had a copy of it, she asked me to read it out, then immediately phoned Dunoon and requested a copy- got it and then apologised for the misinformation she had based her decision on, immediately reinstated the claim - but thanks to the stupid system the next time a payment can be made will be the middle of next week.
So the money that is supposed to hep me back into work between losing benefits and the first wage, 4 weeks later, I am getting in the fourth week. The week I get paid anyway.
If it were not for family and friends I would be homeless and eating out of bins by now, and I wish that was an exaggeration.

But this whole regime of sanctions and punishments has to stop, not before it kills someone, that's already happening, but because its morally repugnant as a core concept.

'The Department for Work and Pensions has admitted using made-up stories from fictional claimants to demonstrate the positive impact of benefit sanctions.
A DWP leaflet featured one welfare claimant, "Sarah", who said she was "really pleased" a cut to her benefits had encouraged her to improve her CV.
But after a Freedom of Information request by website Welfare Weekly, the DWP said they were not real claimants.
According to Welfare Weekly, the response to its Freedom of Information request from the DWP said the images used were "stock photos and along with the names do not belong to real claimants".
The DWP later said in a statement: "The case studies were used for illustrative purposes to help people understand how the benefit system works. They're based on conversations our staff have had with claimants.
"They have now been removed to avoid confusion". - BBC

If they didn't want confusing why didn't they state from the off they were not real claimants saying these positive things about sanctions?
And I mean who gets their only income stopped and then praises the government for doing it?

And it gets worse...

'Last year, the department was accused of planting fake tweets after this- 'Thanks to #Universal Credit I am in a job now' was tweeted from the official DWP account, then swiftly deleted.
'Two months ago, after benefits sanctions left Louisa Sewell with no money for food, she shoplifted a pack of four Mars bars. It was the cheapest food in the shop, at 75 pence for the packet. She hadn’t eaten in days.
Sewell was caught stealing on the Kidderminster convenience store’s CCTV camera, and then fined £328.75 by the magistrates’ court.
The Kidderminster Shuttle reports that the magistrate said it was unacceptable for her to steal “just for being hungry”.- NS

If stealing food because you are staring to death is not a good enough reason then what the fuck is?

But no there is more, contrast with this case...

'a young investment banker who glassed someone in a nightclub and was let off punishment by the judge, who noted that the man had “a lot going for him”.

So if the poor steal because they are starving they get heavily punished, if the well off commit GBH they get left off because they have a lot going for them?

This is exactly the same mentality that let a young Cameron and his Billington mates walk away from trashing a restaurant as it was just 'high spirits' and which locks the poor up for doing the exact same thing.

And just when you thought this couldn't be any more unconscionable-

'The Department for Work and Pensions has itself admitted that one in five benefit-related deaths have involved sanctions.'

They know exactly what they are doing to people, yet they persist in their course and make it ever harder and crueller on the poorest and most vulnerable in our society.

The one crumb of good news to relate here, the women who stole the mars bars had her case taken up by the Reverend Stuart Campbell who has the Wings over Scotland website, he started a fund-raiser with the aim of raising 500 quid to help her, he got 14,000- 500 he used to help the woman out and the rest he gave to food bank and clothes charities for the poor. But it shows that there are plenty of good people out there willing to help out a fellow human in need, just none of them are in politics it seems.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:48 pm

that's horrific. it gives me a nasty creeping angry feeling when I hear stories like that. it makes you want to punch these idiots. Mad
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:07 pm

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/the-11-most-senseless-benefit-sanction-decisions-known-to-man--x1dmkd2_Me

The comments are also worth a read- plenty more testimony there.

'more than 1 million jobseekers had their unemployment benefits stopped last year.....claimants with learning difficulties, were especially vulnerable to sanctioning....Claimants with mental illness are also at high risk of being sanctioned, with serious health consequences.'- The Guardian

Damn I wish we had voted YES. Mad Even if it had meant short term fiscal chaos at least it wouldn't be led by elitist twats only concerned with the bank balances of themselves and their friends who seemingly deliberately set out to cause pain and suffering and death among the poor. Its fucking Victorian. Evil or Very Mad

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:40 pm

what I want to know is kids coming out of care at the age of 18 no longer have housing benefit. where the hell are they supposed to live?
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:22 am

I was catching up on this thread and started poking around a bit trying to find out more about the whole benefits situation in the UK.  It sounds pretty horrifying.  I am very sorry that they're screwing you like this, Petty.  No one deserves it. Please tell us if there is anything we can do to help if the situation turns south again.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:47 pm

Thanks Eldo, thats appreciated, but a bit of applicable crabbit can work wonders. Twisted Evil

I just got this letter through in response to me admittedly snapping somewhat yesterday before finally calling them monkeys and demanding to talk to the organ grinder-

'I have been notified by the Department for Work and Pensions that you are entitled to 4 weeks extended payment of Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction from 3/8/2015 to 30/8/2015'

Shocked I might have actually beaten the buggers!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:07 pm

Huzzah! cheers I'm glad to hear that, Petty. Fingers crossed they don't find anything else to fuck up in the immediate future. Razz
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:50 pm

I was thinking about this thread and came back to see what happened.

cheers But did you actually get the money yet?

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:22 pm

No Evil or Very Mad Banghead

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:26 pm

Rolling Eyes

I have recently discovered that bureaucracies have well oiled mechanisms to make a chain of events happen in the 'normal' way, but once you try to make things go in the opposite direction you have to check every step of the process. It's not automated if swimming upstream...you have to push it every inch.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next