leelee
Pettytyrant101
Mrs Figg
halfwise
Lancebloke
23 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever [3] - Page 9 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [3]

Post by Lancebloke Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:46 pm

Where is Azriel?
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever [3] - Page 9 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [3]

Post by Eldorion Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:45 am

Where's yooper?
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:34 am

Dunoo about Yooper but Azriel is about, I got a pm from her saying she hopes to be back soon.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:27 am

azriel Smile
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:36 am

Norc wrote:azriel Smile
?
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:10 pm

we miss her.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:37 pm

yep Nod 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:30 am

Az is the BEST.  She will be back when she can. She loves , loves, loves this forum and all of you.
Say what is this, I got a thingy in my email box this afternoon and it says I got a new pm but when I came on it said new pm and then it says no message and then I tried to see if I had one and I could not find it, but it kept saying I had a new one. ARGHHHHHH what is going on?
If someone has could you try again and I am sorry,  It must be a pixie. And hello Norc, and Miss Julia and Alley the mystical and hilarious and all of you.
An embarrassing thing happened on the way to work and while at work. I had a leg injury a few years back and it started acting up again. I had to get these work shoes and they look alright but because I prefer ballet shoes for dance and leather ones for walking I have not worn heels of any kind forever. They seem to put my back out.
I never thought about the ones I got but today was my first day at work with them .I only live a half hour's walk so I walk, my doctor says I must since that terrible neurology storm I had. But when I put them on they felt so weird. Hasia had to come with me today because Clayton-Ashley had to work all night and then as Chef until three. After two blocks I could hardly lift my feet. The shoes felt like they each weighed a hundred pounds. My knee felt weird but I understood it was correcting something. I started dragging my feet and by the time I walked into my work I felt like Frankenstein's creation. Plus I was two inches taller and I could see people staring at me knowing something was different but not knowing what when they hugged me. I said nothing because I was trying not to fall. When I bent over to retrieve something I nearly hit my head on the floor because I am able to touch the ground and then some from doing ballet exercises. It was so embarrassing. When I finally got home I started falling backwards because I was shorter. Talk about awful, and I have to wear them to work for six months!Embarassed
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:17 pm

If you go to your inbox, unless its full, the top message on the list should be the last one you received and should be dated too.
I doubt you have accidentally deleted it or anything as thats quite hard to do accidentally, as you'd have to check the box and then select to delete. So it should still be there in your inbox even if you no longer get the message popping up saying you have a new pm.

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:04 pm

Petty thank you so much.
About our currency. I don't know why we couldn't keep our two dollar bill, I loved ot. And the looney ,I am not sure. Just one day we had it. But it could be our love of the lune, it is so mystical and sounds so fairie like. But now all of us have oodles of heavy coins falling out of our wallets or weighing down the coats or pants, it is exhausting. And we just retired the penny and we all have thousands of them. I am going to use mine and Clayton's , he has no use for them, to make a coffee table and cover it with resin once I glue them in the pattern I want. I KNOW ABOUT LOONEY TUNES. So does every Canadian, only the ones on Buckie can watch the cartoons and not get angry.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:10 pm

What to be angry abut Looney Tunes cartoons- non stop violence in animated form- its perfect!

Loon? I thought Canadians used Canadian dollars.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:20 pm

Well we have a blue five dollar bill, they are pretty, a light green twenty dollar bill, it is soothing to the eye, a red fifty dollar bill that is very Royal Canadian Police looking, trim and impressive and my favorite, a light brown and very fetching one hundred dollar bill. It is a kind of a plastic but you can't fold it , why , why do they do these things, it is supposed to inhibit forging. The looney is bright yellow to look like gold, and has very sophisticated art on it, toony is kind of silver with a insert that is rather faerie looking as well and has lovely art.
Hey I thought you knew everything. Well we beat you in highland things, so , but I thought you knew everything.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:48 pm

Well we beat you in highland things- leelee

What? I refuse to believe that, no one is as good at tossing their own caber as a Scotshobbit is Nod 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:25 pm

silent 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:58 pm

What? Its true- we practise all the time Nod 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:33 pm

silent 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:36 pm

In fact I was practising just today, took a good few tosses to warm up mind you before I got a good one in. Nod 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:02 pm

Was at a church down the road today (had to pick someone up) and had a brief look at some gravestones... one was from 1563! Wonder what the oldest there is, didn't get a chance to look.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:41 pm

I rather like going round old cemeteries and graveyards, we have several here go back to the same sort of time period Lance- the most notable (and saddest) feature of them is how many young children there are- often a family stone from that era will have several children of varying ages in it.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:45 am

Yeah, saw a few of those. Wondered how some of these children managed to die so close to each other sometimes. Must have been some kind of illnesses.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:09 am

i love how the "just.................whatever" thread has been so popular it has split into three... like.. srsly.. what is this thread even meant to be about?!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:47 am

Norc wrote:i love how the "just.................whatever" thread has been so popular it has split into three... like.. srsly.. what is this thread even meant to be about?!
What is it about? Well..... just........ whatever!
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:48 am

Nod 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:02 pm

guess that is it's secret to sucsess Shrugging
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:05 pm

It's the only thread in forumshire that is always on topic, because nothing here is off topic Very Happy

Just...................whatever [3] - Page 9 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum