Orlando Figg

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Orlando Figg - Page 2 Empty Re: Orlando Figg

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:22 pm

Over the many years he had lived Orlando had not aged but he had steadily but slowly changed as if to mirror the era he lived in. First came blazing Youth, steel sharp and reckless. he lived with the metalic taste of blood in his mouth and the clash of arms. Orlando was not brave, he just didnt care, or should I say he did not feel. Then came tha madness of war, he rode by Prince Ruperts side his curls and ribbons Flying like flame behind him, he burnt all who gazed upon him, a sun king proud and fair. He naturally fought for the Royalists for who in their right minds could murder for those scabbed black crows with coal scuttle helmets upon their shaved heads? He found a mortal enemy in Cromwell that pox faced prude. But nobody had truly noticed Orlandos interesting state until the 18th century, before then men were born, had bad teeth, then died, so there were no villagers left to cry witch, or wizard. In the 18th century people had time enough to notice, he was murmered about in the village, silence when he passed with his White hands and bells on his heels, it could have of got ugly but then something happened to convince the folk he was after all human. He fell in love for the first and only time.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:14 am

Wonderbar, Mrs Figg. cheers But is it the end? scratch P'raps it is -- then: wonderbar! cheers (I love a happy ending! But if it's just the middle: I love happy middles!Very Happy )

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:42 pm

Ive got a happy middle ! Very Happy 

Orlando Figg - Page 2 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Orlando Figg - Page 2 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:16 am

So have I, Azriel, so have I. And why shouldn't mine be blubby and flubby? It's only other people's comments that make me sad.... Sad  

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:22 pm

I can make unusual shapes with mine Smile  keeps me quiet for ages ! ( think the little legs are starting to buckle tho ?) Shocked 

Orlando Figg - Page 2 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Orlando Figg - Page 2 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:53 pm

Shocked  That sounds a trifle sad really.... Sad  

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2