halfwise
David H
Norc
Mrs Figg
Pettytyrant101
23 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 7 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2]

Post by azriel Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:52 pm

An arial shot of where I live, not that impressive, but, the surrounding countryside & hidden places make up for the lack lustre town.

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 7 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 7 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 7 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2]

Post by Lorient Avandi Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:28 am

Whole thing looks great!

Wizard of Magicland

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:06 am

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:27 pm

this was in related videos.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:07 pm

Call me stupid but, is that a made up clip or are we in for a REAL treat ? Have I missed something here ? Has this been shown & i missed it OR is there one to come ? This would make an AWSOME episode ! bounce

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 7 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 7 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:45 am

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 7 29William%2BButler%2BYeats

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:02 am

azriel wrote:Call me stupid but, is that a made up clip or are we in for a REAL treat ? Have I missed something here ? Has this been shown & i missed it OR is there one to come ? This would make an AWSOME episode ! bounce

it would make an awesome episode, but it's fan made Sad
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:00 pm

The Glenfinnan aquaduct-

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 7 Capture_zps707f8436

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 pm

Such lovely countryside ! Nod Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:29 pm

Like the Faerie style Lady Chris ! Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:40 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 7 7sisters_zpsfb3de72c
These cliffs are called The Seven sisters, they are along the coast from me.

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 7 Bike_zps49036a5c
And as I was looking for places nr me, I saw this ! I wasnt aware that "Sherlock" came here ?
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 7 Sherlock_zps7d6d401b
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:21 pm

Very Happy sherloock!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:07 pm

I know !! Its only around the corner from me & I didnt even realise ! I dont anticipate seeing "Cum-and get me-batch" tho, Shrugging

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:43 pm

ok. if anyone on this forum ever meets Benedict. you know what to do.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:46 pm

No ?............. what ?
that you dont have enough hands to smother him with ??

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 7 Cb_zps5d771607

Last edited by azriel on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:50 pm

... like... you know.. sign something for me.. like .. i am a fan.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:02 am

Wales Fairytale Cottages

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 7 603647_498609066859479_1739967402_n

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:12 pm

That looks,to me, perfection ! I wish I had a place like that !

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:15 pm

that house is so overgrown Razz
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:34 pm

if it wasnt for the windows & door, you wouldnt know it was there !

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:38 pm

exactly, it's like a hobbit hole Laughing
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:56 pm

MY hobbit hole (*sigh*)
Id love to escape from the world ! I think others have been having a go also ?
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 7 Hole1_zps047e00fd

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 7 HobbitHoleMarch2006_zps9a9c9ddf

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 7 Hobbit-42-628x471_zps53df61fe
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:57 pm

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalesssssssssss

Gypsy gal, the hands of Harlem

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:17 pm

I dont fancy living in that overgrown cottage- how the hell are you mean to find it on the way home from the pub! Mad

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:28 pm

I guess if you collapse in a hedge somewhere,(after a rollicking good session) one bush looks much like another ? Wink Takes a new slant on the..."I just ROLLED out of bed" ?

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next