Mrs Figg
Pettytyrant101
Porgy Bunk-Banks
Biffo Banks
Little Loki Panic
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

THE LITTLE LOKI PANIC VIDEO SHOW - Page 2 Empty Re: THE LITTLE LOKI PANIC VIDEO SHOW

Post by Orwell Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:28 pm

Embarassed ... I see I'll just have to make room now for both you and Mrs Figg in my Big Brass Bed... I'll slip off and put something comfy on... I must warn you Ladies though, I work again in about seven hours, so you Ladies, if you truly want the use of my body tonight (it's 12.30am here) must NOT be tardy, as I am hard to wake when the bed bugs begin to bite! Nod

(Err.... goodnight btw! Laughing )

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

THE LITTLE LOKI PANIC VIDEO SHOW - Page 2 Empty Re: THE LITTLE LOKI PANIC VIDEO SHOW

Post by Ally Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Worse than Neil Young at his prime but quite a bit better than his recent output. (2nd one was good, perhaps even better than the first, maybe!- I'd write more but y'know phone internet

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:51 pm

I must admit, this is not my kind of music at all. BUT! I do kind of find it likable. It's funny. And quirky, and I like it x) (mind you, this is someone who "likes" eurovision song contest)
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:15 pm

Thanks girls! cheers {{{I think... Suspect }}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:07 pm

A scandal! A disgrace! There's my Fans fairly craving for more of Orwell (or at least I assume so Laughing ) and I've forgotten to put my first Homemade Video here! Rolling Eyes

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:09 pm

Geez, how many cameras did he have on you for that first song? It was fun when you looked directly into the camera. But what really surprised me was....there's Target stores down in Oz?! May as well never leave home, it's all the same damn place! Mad

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:10 pm

Thank Eru for that! cheers As I was worried the American Market wouldn't know about "Target"! Very Happy

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:34 pm

Heartland is truly beautiful Orwell. I love you
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:00 pm

Just as a beautiful hobbit gal inTuscany is, Mrs Figg, and no mistake! Embarassed

You have inspired me to make another video! cheers

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:08 am

I did WARN you Mrs Figg. Laughing

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:40 am

My goodness I'm spoiling you people! Shocked

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:08 pm

Orwell wrote:My goodness I'm spoiling you people! Shocked

Damn, that's catchy!

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:10 pm

Orwell wrote:Thank Eru for that! cheers As I was worried the American Market wouldn't know about "Target"! Very Happy

The American market created Target. Like the Chinese wondering if Americans know about KFC.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:18 pm

halfwise wrote:
Orwell wrote:Thank Eru for that! cheers As I was worried the American Market wouldn't know about "Target"! Very Happy

The American market created Target. Like the Chinese wondering if Americans know about KFC.

Rolling Eyes

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:08 pm

I never knew Target would ever get into a song of mine. I blame the Songwriting Muse... Rolling Eyes {{{I call the Songwriting Muse 'Eric' btw, Halfy! Really don't know what I'd do without her. Very Happy }}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:11 am

Strapless Dress has gone past 100 Views on Youtube!!! cheers (Thanks mainly to my Nieces Mad - you guys being not much help in furthering my career Rolling Eyes)

... and "Heartland" is nearing 100! Nod

I can only imagine how many hits "There was a Man" will get when it comes out--- only ímagine because Petty hasn't finished his video yet... Not that I would complain. Very Happy

Where is he anyhow? Shrugging Hope he's not drownded! pale

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:17 am

I'm still here, just. Still alfoat although the rats have just left the raft which is probably a bad omen. Evil or Very Mad

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:51 am

This is where I'd be more pragmatic, it seems, dear Petty. Those rats would have been an excellent source of protein, and the skins a fine hat or (smallish) blanket, but you let them jump ship! Rolling Eyes I assume they were Narnian rats and you said something tactless like: "Mmm, you're looking rather tasty this morning, Puddlefat!"

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:41 pm

Some wonderful vids here, I reckon... Especially those Songs Served Raw ones. Very Happy I hear Petty's working on There was a Man still... Though patience is a virtue, I'm told, as it was due out August last year, I seem to remember... Not that I condone self-advertising at all, at all...

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:45 pm

I told you I need new (sexy- well you wouldnt want any other sort would you?) actors- my original cast has gone awol!

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:41 am

Still waiting, Petty... Very Happy

Been writing songs again. Trying my hand at a 'Forumshire' tune. Not much progress yet... wrote some songs, but none good enough yet... but we'll see... I'm on leave for 8 weeks... time to do much evil.. hee hee hee... Twisted Evil

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:45 am

Sofa
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Loki Panic Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:09 am

Trollface

Lucky Number

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:28 am

THE LITTLE LOKI PANIC VIDEO SHOW - Page 2 Batman_47
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:44 am

Why run when you can drive this beast.

THE LITTLE LOKI PANIC VIDEO SHOW - Page 2 23882_278454832275205_705402796_n

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2