Mrs Figg's Far Right Thug Channel

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mrs Figg's Far Right Thug Channel - Page 2 Empty Re: Mrs Figg's Far Right Thug Channel

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Oct 12, 2024 4:23 pm

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Mrs Figg's Far Right Thug Channel - Page 2 Empty Re: Mrs Figg's Far Right Thug Channel

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Oct 13, 2024 11:24 am

Purple-haired Labour fuckwit loses Britain £1 billion in investment because her student politics got in the way.

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Oct 13, 2024 12:05 pm

2 Tier policing at its finest.

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Oct 13, 2024 12:23 pm

Everytime someone says " look " it really means "Im putting forward, Im telling you, this is how its going to be" its a persuasive word, Its a word used by liars and as its being used at the beginning of every sentence its a " convincing " word too. Hes trying hard to convince the public. He wont have Elon Musk in his playpen because he knows if Musk says "out" halfway between playing so will everyone else, Hes afraid Musk has more legit power. Probably more intuitive about lies, scams and skullduggery. Who is this minister ? I like Trevor Phillips, hes a good sparing partner, wont back down. The other obnoxious twit cannot look Trevor in the eye and when he does its briefly, he knows hes got to at some point to look honest and caring which, in my naive and humble way, I cant tell hes a git and a scheming git at that. He thinks talking down at Trevor is the key to proving hes a great guy, Now he tries the " We hate the French and the French hate us" tactic, you can see the aggression in his face. I hope people wake up to this and Im sure they are learning more as time goes by. We have always been canon fodder to Government now, we are the soggy bales of hay also. Its the cruellest game we are all in. This crafty git does like trying to belittle Trevor by constantly say " and you know that" to every question he doesnt want to answer. Hes digging his own hole, keep going Smile

Mrs Figg's Far Right Thug Channel - Page 2 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Mrs Figg's Far Right Thug Channel - Page 2 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Oct 13, 2024 12:29 pm

Just like to add.... I do not watch the news anymore, no tv, radio, newspapers, blogs, podcasts, emails, whatsapp, anything. I dont know who is who. I feel better mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually by keeping out of a perpetual loop I cant get out of. My friends accept my blandness of mind and my family think Im as thick as S**T, I dont care. We are bullied to death in this country, its getting worse and I cant see an answer.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Oct 13, 2024 12:47 pm

Two Tier Policing....
It exists. My son was excited beyond words to be accepted as a PCSO. For weeks prior he was on edge hoping he would pass all the exams, and medicals, it was all he wanted to do. When he was accepted his smile just radiated. He didnt stop smiling. Every morning he left home at 5am to get a 6am train ( that he paid for with no help ) to get to headquarters in the next town to us. 10 months he did this, came home late, sometimes 1am, paid his own taxi fare when the trains and buses closed for the night. First class officer, did all that was asked and then he was accused of using AI in an exam. He got a bit of back up from the union but they did say he will lose his case. The big boys always win. My son never used AI, hes intelligent enough, very intelligent. But, my son fought it as he felt why should he say " 3 bags full sir" when hes done nothing wrong. It got worse and in the end he resigned due to no support or back up from anyone. Hearing from his colleagues that this has happened before is no comfort. I was furious, outraged, willing to punch many noses. My son was heading to what I thought was a good job and one for life. It hit me when a copper called at my door and my son had to hand back every piece of uniform, even his note book. I cried. And thats a small issue compared to racism etc, but it was enough to send my son into the whirlpool of depression. Thanks bloody police.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Oct 13, 2024 5:16 pm

Thats terrible, surely, he can prove his innocence? If he has been unjustly accused, he could sue them. He should demand that they prove it, but I very much doubt it because it's not an exact science. In an academic setting I know that it is quite hard to prove someone has cheated with AI, unless it is glaringly obvious, tutors give the benefit of the doubt. Why doesn't he contact citizens advice for some feedback, people cant be thrown out of jobs for things like this.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Oct 13, 2024 7:27 pm

Sadly his first few months are seen as a probationary which means he can be sacked and they dont even have to give a reason. He stuck it with the union who were as much use as a nun working as a prostitute. He did go to CAB but they said the same, that basically, being a " newbie " he was screwed. Its so wrong and in todays way of living youde think this was a story from the past but, its a story of today. And his sargent kept sending him on jobs he wasnt meant to attend and do write ups when it was someone elses job to do. He complained to his Tutor but, got nowhere. They didnt like that he spoke up for himself .

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Oct 13, 2024 7:35 pm

He might be a newbie but that doesn't mean they can falsely accuse someone of cheating. Its up to them to prove it, not your son. If I was him I would demand to see the proof. If i was innocent there is no way I would allow them to do this. Its not fair.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Oct 14, 2024 12:00 am

Mrs Figg's Far Right Thug Channel - Page 2 10000010

Thats him, looking chuffed. Ive still got the emails we wrote to some high up police person, I never thought the old bill were so ruthless to their own staff, they are crying out for coppers down here, and then they treat them like shat. I agree, I thought you were innocent till proved guilty ? Not in the police force. If your face doesnt fit or, you make waves then your out. Corruption is at every level. They close ranks and your blanked. My son would not give in, they said if he admitted using AI on his exam paper he could keep his job but, the "crime" would be on his record and thats when he flipped and resigned, to keep his good name. That also meant if they gave a reference it would have "Cheat" on it for a future employer to see. Thats our coppers for you. I will never forget this. My son said hes actually glad to be out because what else in the future would they stitch him up with ? something really bad maybe ?

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Oct 14, 2024 5:39 pm

Proof if you needed it that the MET police are dangerously ignorant buffoons.

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Oct 14, 2024 6:56 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing oh gawd, so true

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Oct 14, 2024 7:32 pm

DeSantis loves doggies. I love you

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Oct 14, 2024 7:42 pm

Laughing

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Oct 14, 2024 8:57 pm

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Yesterday at 12:18 pm

animals being far right thugs. Laughing

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Yesterday at 12:31 pm

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Yesterday at 12:38 pm

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Yesterday at 6:59 pm

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Yesterday at 8:57 pm

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Yesterday at 10:25 pm

protest marches in London got me. I like that journalist, he soon found the hangers on who only want to be there so they can later say "I was there" and feel safe and snug that no one collard them. An easy, free boost to the ego, in the hope it might elevate themselves in the eyes of neighbours in their council area. "Ooo, now your saying people on council estates are thick and below intelligence ", Racist remark against neighbours.
Probably

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2