Eldorion
Saradoc
Pettytyrant101
Ringdrotten
leelee
35 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever - Page 21 Empty Re: Just...................whatever

Post by Norc Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:27 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Norc squared! Shocked

what?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever - Page 21 Empty Re: Just...................whatever

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:28 pm

Maths isnt my strong point! drunken

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:33 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:thats weird. twins are weird, are you weird? do you have weird twin stuff? do you like being a twin? I dont know if i would like it myself, it must be hard to compare yourself to 'yourself', do you feel pressure to be the better twin? or are twins more about us against the world. Do you have twin dreams and do you feel the same things, or sense each others feelings, telepathy. Its very interesting.

No, mostly.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:54 pm

I knew about Norc's twin but I didn't know Halfwise had one too. Shocked Now I'm curious about everyone else. Razz

Spoiler:

Last edited by Eldorion on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:57 pm

Also, after Norc's birthday we're going to be almost out of minors on the forum. Ringo, Ally, and I have all turned 18 in the past couple years. Tin is still 16 IIRC and Squach is much younger but she doesn't post much anymore. It'll be weird having all (supposed) adults here.
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:03 pm

Adults... mentally or physically ? Suspect

Just...................whatever - Page 21 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just...................whatever - Page 21 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:07 pm

Allegedly.
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:19 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:thats weird. twins are weird, are you weird? do you have weird twin stuff? do you like being a twin? I dont know if i would like it myself, it must be hard to compare yourself to 'yourself', do you feel pressure to be the better twin? or are twins more about us against the world. Do you have twin dreams and do you feel the same things, or sense each others feelings, telepathy. Its very interesting.

I dunno about weird, maybe. We're both LOTR fans, I am the hysterical one, but we sometimes talk in quotes and since we both have a lot of the same experienses, we know what we mean without really saying so, so people are like "what?" Suspect . I don't know how life is without a twin. But she's like my best friend, big sister and little sister and I can always count on her. we have our arguments and healthy competitions. We're very different. she's more stubborn for instant. I can't say I feel like I am comparing myself to myself. I don't feel like being the better twin, we have our strong sides and talents. she is a good drawer, but we draw differently, so you can't compare. she plays guitar and I violin, very different, so again, we can't compare. We are not traditional twins, we're independent, not totally relying on each other like many are. that means people call us by names, not always in pairs or just "the twins". We went to different schools from sixth grade, then same school but different classes from eight to tenth. Then on different schools again. She lives with her grandparents now, because it's closer, but we still see each other in the weekends and during the week (sometimes). I always send her funny gifs from Sherlock and sexy Benedict Cumerbatch pictures/gif and dog photos via Facebook, so we comunicate all the time Smile

I don't want to post pictures of me here on the forum, but there are some of me and her on my blog and facebook page.

Halfwise, are you kidding, or are you actually having an identical twin? how cool is that! tell me about it Very Happy since you're grown up and all adulty. How is the relationship with your brother now? (or sister if you were kidding about the identical thing)
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:21 pm

halfwise wrote:

No, mostly.

lol (sarcastic lol as we use it in Fjordianland) answer properly, I haven't met grown up twins before. tell me, how is it now?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:53 pm

First things first:

Norc wrote:We're very different. she's more stubborn for instant.

Ha!

----

Now back to me. My brother and I were also largely kept in different schools. But I think being together when younger forced different personalities anyway. Now that we are totally separated (he's clear across the country) genetics has reasserted itself and if anything we have grown more alike. But being guys we don't keep in contact - we only see each other at family get togethers or if one is passing through on business. He calls up and tries to sell me outdated electronics from time to time.

So sorry Figgy, nothing deep and mysterious. I've got a sibling my own age, that's about the size of it.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:01 pm

that is ultra boring! and sad. guys....
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by The other Norc Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:19 pm

Hellu!
I am the other one, The other Norc!

The force is strong within The Norc-twins *brofist*
Brace yourselves, The Norcs are coming!
could be fun Smile

Mae govannen!

The other Norc
The other Norc
Lucky Number

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:21 pm

Are you actually the other Norc or are you just the same Norc with a new account? Sorry, I just have to ask. If you really are the other Norc I'm sure you'll understand. Smile
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:23 pm

Shocked Just when I thought this place couldnt be more abstract this happens. Mad Lucky I'm drunk. drunken

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by The other Norc Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:26 pm

Hahaha! nope I am the better half of the Norcs... Now it just sounds like Nora is schizophrenic, but she isn't... I am her sister (twin), and she convinced me to join you here on forumshire.
My name is Hanna Smile
The other Norc
The other Norc
Lucky Number

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:26 pm

She is the other Norc. I'm not that crazy.

sup sis! Love u! HECA FIRIMAR!! moahahahahahahaha!!!! Twisted Evil
Just...................whatever - Page 21 Tumblr_m3w9ztKpLp1qhp74a
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty Tyrant Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:28 pm

Ooooh Twins!

Clue-finder

Location : Pure Publications communal housing scheme, Scotsdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:30 pm

:facepalm:

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:32 pm

Well, uh ... I hope she gave you fair warning. Laughing

Welcome, Hanna. Smile
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:35 pm

#theface What a Face #face hanna(Norc-other) #thisistheface

Gypsy gal, the hands of Harlem

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:35 pm

:facepalm:

Okay Hanna...I'm game. I'm going to ask you something that only you would know, but not Nora. This is the only way we'll know for sure it's you.

8 years old. Where did you hide Nora's chocolate bar (the one she thought she lost)?

{{{ I promise I will not inflict the equivalent on you guys. }}}

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by The other Norc Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:35 pm

Just...................whatever - Page 21 Tumblr_m1x012tpSs1r2e1lj

Party harrrd ayay capt'n
The other Norc
The other Norc
Lucky Number

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:36 pm

Do GIFs run in the family?

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:36 pm

your not alone Petty, Im still not 100% sure of anyones gender,but Im getting there! AND NOW TWINS!! holy heck ! Now I AM confused ! I thought Pretty Tyrant was your alter Ego at one point, I need a roll-up! Rolling Eyes

Just...................whatever - Page 21 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just...................whatever - Page 21 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:36 pm

halfwise wrote: :facepalm:

Okay Hanna...I'm gay. I'm going to ask you something that only you would know, but not Nora. This is the only way we'll know for sure it's you.

8 years old. Where did you hide Nora's chocolate bar (the one she thought she lost)?

{{{ I promise I will not inflict the equivalent on you guys. }}}

who cares i dont no biggie

Gypsy gal, the hands of Harlem

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum