Hobbit Original Props including ELF helmet!!

5 posters

Go down

Hobbit Original Props including ELF helmet!! Empty Hobbit Original Props including ELF helmet!!

Post by middleearthfan1888 Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:08 pm

Heya!!! I am one of the actors in the Hobbit films - a MIRKWOOD ELF! I have in my possession an original Elf helmet, gloves etc! Exciting, no??

middleearthfan1888

Back to top Go down

Hobbit Original Props including ELF helmet!! Empty Re: Hobbit Original Props including ELF helmet!!

Post by Forest Shepherd Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:23 pm

Props for your movie props!
And welcome to the forum.

I can't tell you guys apart, which one are you? Razz
Hobbit Original Props including ELF helmet!! Hobbit4

(Sorry, just joking around. That's great that you were a part of the films.
I'm curious, how was it?)

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Hobbit Original Props including ELF helmet!! Empty Re: Hobbit Original Props including ELF helmet!!

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:16 pm

Wink
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by middleearthfan1888 Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:26 pm

hahhahah Very Happy it was really amazing!!best 09 months of my life thanks

middleearthfan1888

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:59 pm

If you were involved in the production for nine months, I'd imagine it wasn't just as a background extra. Who did you play?
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:04 pm

This is clearly Figwit we're dealing with here.

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:45 am

Eldorion wrote:If you were involved in the production for nine months, I'd imagine it wasn't just as a background extra.  Who did you play?

Maybe he meant 0.9 months? Very Happy Razz

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:50 pm

Forest Shepherd wrote:This is clearly Figwit we're dealing with here.

I reckon you are right. :brows:
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:47 am

study
When it comes to Figwit, the truth will out!

Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:26 pm

Come on Bret McKenzie, be our friend! Very Happy

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down